Birthday gift! Something Rotten. HILARIOUS.
Brynn made a wreath.
Quotable Sniders
Me: Hey kids, it's Spring Break next week!
Dallin: Then Covid will start!
What a fun memory to always add to Spring Break.
I was at the post office yesterday and a lady in front of me was there to pick up an entire box of LIVE CHICKS. Everyone heard them but we did not see them.
I wanted to see them.
That is all.
I played the piano at a funeral today of a lady I didn't know. But everyone said such lovely things, I wished I knew her.
It got me thinking. What will my kids and grandkids say at my funeral?
One thing they WON'T say at my funeral that I heard today: "Grammy really loved roller coasters!" lol
Does the prefrontal cortex actually close/mature at some point? Does anyone have proof?


No comments:
Post a Comment