Casey picked us up early Saturday morning in Frankfort, Germany, and took us to his house in Bielefeld, Germany. They have four kids and their oldest girls write us a little welcome sign:
They've been renting the top part of this cute house while Casey was getting his phD isn't it cute?
We went for a little walk from their house to the village center. Such a sweet and quaint little place! At the center are large churches, surrounded by shops, cafes, and cute walking areas.
This is us after many many hours of travel! Casey made us stay awake to get used to the switched days! I'm a little greasy. But then Casey took us to the most amazing chocolate store! So I forgave him.
German sausage!!! I can't even tell you how amazing these were!
Katie served us some awesome food at their house also! In between playing with the kids. She has such a cute set up of craftiness and books for them.
In the evening, Casey took us to see his university. It was a very interesting place. It looked like something out of the 1980s industrial Germany.
Jon and I stayed the night at their neighbor Rutegor's house. They were out of town, so it was nice and quiet.
Continue to Europe Day 2 >>>

No comments:
Post a Comment