Wednesday, November 30, 2022

November 2022

 









Quotable Sniders


Update on writing Diary of a Farm Girl... I just hit 10k words! About 40k or so words left to write.
I didn't realize when I started this story that there would be so much lamb farting. LOL
(The main character gets a lamb to raise and take to the county fair. Only the lamb is a bit silly and has gas problems.)


Today I was in line at CVS behind a grandpa and his two adorable grandsons, probably around ages 5 and 7. They were singing something I didn't recognize. The CVS employee asked about them.
Gpa: "The youngest is autistic. He watches the Russian alphabet on YouTube and now they sing it all the time."
Me: "THAT IS SO COOL!!!"


Driving around with my 14yo son….
Justin: So, when’s menopause coming on?
Me: 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


Jon Snider doesn't watch sports, with three exceptions:
1. The Olympics
2. The Superbowl
3. Team Ecuador in the World Cup (right now)
He's over there cheering and it's WEIRD.

No comments: