Thursday, March 31, 2022

March 2022

 

My brother and his wife came to the valley to buy a van so we saw them for lunch.


A delightful solo hike. 


Brynn and her equally silly church friend.


Yakima, WA friends! Had lunch with them on their way through to Florida.


Sent Justin and his cousin to the adventure park. 


Backwards day at school.


Quotable Sniders

Pee-wee Herman Style spaz attack
My dad used to say that when us kids were having meltdowns. I haven’t thought of the phrase in years.
Until this morning. I was feeling crummy about a meltdown one of my kids had last night. Driving alone I was chatting with dad, who I feel close to me when I need him in times like these.
So he sent me that silly phrase in my brain and now I’m laughing and my perspective has changed. He was always good at that.
Thanks dad

I'm working on a story that includes a CAT that is actually a person (grandma witch). What are some human-ish characteristics or mannerisms the cat could display to cause the main character to figure out it's actually a human?

Stupid grubs ate our old hibiscus plants
So Jon treated the grub problem and woke me up and surprised me with, “Your plants are coming to be installed in 15 minutes.”
He’s pretty great.

Still thinking about the chicken curry I had here over the weekend.
Locals: India Garden is by Kohl’s on Dysart & McDowell

Does every woman I know have a headache right now? Cause it sure seems like it.

Front desk lady at the chiropractor, as I empty my purse looking for my insurance flex pay card.
“Is that packing tape? And a stuffed animal? And a reporter’s notebook. And …. ?”
“I have an eBay shop, and I substitute teach. And I have an antique booth. And I write.”
Why am I like this?

No comments: