Monday, February 28, 2022

February 2022

 Tales from the AZ Hiking Trails

A wise old dead cactus told me:
Watch out for snakes 
And cow lovers 








Happy 16th birthday Dallin!
And first day of your first job.


Hey mom this is like roller skating!


Things that make me sad:


Uhhh Lady Liberty??? You ok?




Mom the backpack is a time machine and the Barbies just saw their future selves.


Happy Valentines Day! Let’s replace some dumb appliances.


“Brynn is funny.”
“I like your shoes.”
“You are happy.”

Justin doodles.





Quotable Sniders

Brynn:
At school my teacher said, “Today we are going to talk about….” And my friend said, “Bruno.” Then my teacher said, “We are not going to talk about Bruno.”


I had Covid over a month ago….
And I’m still pulling out clumps of hair in the shower


Happy birthday in heaven Dad.
Miss you every day.
Miss you especially during the hardest parenting years of my life… you weren’t here on earth for those but I know you were encouraging me all along.
Until we meet again.
So grateful that families are forever.

 
This is how we talk to each other.
Me: I’m gonna go visit my antique booth.
Jon: Tell her I said hi.
Me: You assume it’s a woman?

No comments: