Teaching them young!
Sweetie sisters.
Got to spend the weekend in Sedona visiting Jen!
That is not snow. That is HAIL!
Thankfully most winter days in Phoenix are like this.
Justin is working on his posture.
Dallin explaining each part as he takes it out and puts it back together.
Barbie stands!
Sydney doing virtual 4th grade.
Emmett wants to join.
Thanks to my mom for Jon's amazing quilt!
Justin started taking an art elective at school and he loves it!

Brynn was very upset by the cooked peppers.
Quotable Sniders
“Oh!!! I was about to call you Sarah! You look so much like my daughter from behind!”
(Is she skuzzy looking too??

)My back went out last night.
I need jokes and silly gifs.
Thanks bye.


Dallin at 9pm: I HAVE TO WATCH A MUSCIAL FROM THE 1980s BY TOMORROW. (He has a muscial theatre class.)
Jon: Gahhh (for like five seconds) ok Phantom it is...



Jon: Gahhh (for like five seconds) ok Phantom it is...


















No comments:
Post a Comment