“Hey mom, I need new gears and I may as well turn it into a 21 speed here’s what need on Amazon....”
His mind works so differently from mine. How does he know how to fix stuff???

These are the ones on my desk. There are plenty more all over the house.
The pandemic has been hardest on Dallin. But we are hopeful that therapy will help.
Mark & Vanessa came for a quick visit. We hiked and went to Rubio's.
Tah-dah! Clean closet!
Justin got to spend the weekend at his cousin Jackson's house.
Happy birthday, Dallin! He got a Tinker Crate.
Virtual math.
Pulling weeds in AZ means using a metal tool.
Murder Mystery dinner time!
Yesterday was the last day of virtual school for my kids.
Their teachers were vaccinated, so they’re going in person starting next week.
Here’s a robot with a heart to show our love for the coming change. 



Uncle Blaine: Hey Justin, I’ll pay you $5 to jump in the pool.
Justin: Ok
Sunny the dog: Me too
Jackson: Akkkkk!
Justin: That was easy money
Morning hike

I wrenched my back over a month ago... it’s taken a lot of rest and chiro appointments, but now it’s feeling well enough for a hike! 
Dallin watched a thing about making mac & cheese with Cheetos so.... here we are.
Quotable Sniders
Hike
Shop
Walk the dog
Shop some more
Not too shabby
Though I may stay in bed all day tomorrow

(17,770 steps)
How’d you guys meet: Yakima Sundome/Fairgrounds
How long have you been together: 17.5 years
Married: almost 17 years
Age difference: I am 2 years older
Who was interested first: Jon... our friend Tori was a matchmaker!
Who said I love you first: He did
Most impatient: I'd say equal
Most sensitive: ME
Loudest: HIM
Most stubborn: Both
Falls asleep first: He does
Cooks better: I cook more things, but he's a perfectionist
Better morning person: Him
Better driver: him
Most competitive: HIM
Funniest: HIM
Where do you eat out most as couples? SUSHI
Who is more social? He is
Where was your first kiss? My apartment
Who initiated your first kiss? I think it just kinda happened
Do you get flowers? On occasion
How long did it take to get serious? Pretty quick! It was like we always had been
Plans date night? Him
Who picks where you go to dinner? Both
Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong: Both
Who wears the pants in the relationship? Who is the boss? I mean, I am most of the time
Who has more tattoos? Neither
Who sings better? He does!
Hogs the remote? He's in charge of the TV 99% of the time
Spends the most? Me... groceries
Did you go to the same school? No
Where is the furthest you two have traveled together? Europe
Who drives when you are together: Him because I hate driving
Post a picture/picture(s) of you and your valentine
















No comments:
Post a Comment