Friday, May 31, 2019

May 2019

Justin got to go to San Diego with his cousin. He loved it! 





 It's getting real! 


They dug it in one day.



Rebar day.


Happy 5th birthday, Brynn! 


Justin getting his Pinewood Derby car cut.


Storymakers Conference! Yayy for all the writing things. 

Got to meet my lovely critique group friend!



Cutting his pinewood derby car.


Hot dog!



Quotable Sniders:

The TSA guy at the airport referred to me as a millennial and I was so offended until I realized he thought I was 5-10 years younger. He asked me my secret for anti-aging. I literally had no answer. But now I know it’s doing what you love.



Jon: Do you have writing work to do?
(Translation: I'm going to watch a show you hate, so it's best that you leave now.)



Sydney decided that her American Girl Doll’s birthday is today. So much to plan. Here is the guest list. I’m a little worried about Homeless Lily (apparently that’s one of her baby dolls).



My Sassy Teenager: "You're so mean!!!"
My Sassy Self: "Ohhh! Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed of this moment. I always wanted to be a MEAN MOM!" 

No comments: