Where is she going?
The three oldest started school. YAY! At a charter school close by.
What do I do all day with them gone???? :)
I love these little moments.
Justin turned 10! We invited his neighbor friend Jeff over.
Grandma made an ice cream/gluten free waffle cake. It was amazing!
Quoteable Sniders:
Thyroid ultrasound results: I have a nodule on my thyroid. At this point it's not a concerning nodule, but they'll keep an eye on it. I'm pretty sure it's where all my lost brain cells have gone....
It's 100 degrees most days, but Dallin wants to bring a jacket to school because "they make it too cold in the classroom" LOL We have officially acclimated from freezing Idaho to boiling Arizona!
Junior High carpool today:
"You are the worst at Minecraft! You have all the materials to make torches but you don't and then you run into the walls of the caves! And you seriously can't mine iron using a wooden axe. Who does that?" ***blah blah more Minecraft jibberish***
Sydney (age 7): Mom LOOK! The Tooth Fairy came. I got a quarter. See? The quarter is from Maryland. Now I know where the Tooth Fairy lives!!!
Me: I'm sure she gets all kinds of quarters. It doesn't mean she lives there.
Dallin (age 12): The Tooth Fairy lives amongst us.
Dallin's P.E. teacher asked him if he was on the cross country team. Because apparently he can outrun everyone in class by a long shot. He really wanted to join even though registration was due earlier this month. The athletic director made an exception and let him slide in late. Today will be his first day at practice. So now I'm a cross country mom. Yay??
No comments:
Post a Comment