Tuesday, May 31, 2016

May 2016

Jon and Carrie spent 11 days in Europe this month--we'll cover those in another post!



Here is what we did the rest of the month:


Played in the sprinklers with the neighbors! (The Halls)




Went to the museum. They had a really cool exhibit about dinosaurs!




Dallin finished the soccer season!




I brought this back from Europe. I am HOOKED!


Dallin made this at school for Mother's Day.


Brynn likes to help... DIRTY the dishes.


Snapchat fun.


Melina came to town! So Karin came over too. We had such fun. Love these friends from high school.


Memorial Day, visiting relatives on Jon's side.



Quotable Sniders

All morning was equal parts, "I can't go to school, my leg hurts SO BAD!" and then a huge amount of giggling. ‪#‎Really‬?

Europe has been an amazing adventure with Jon Snider! But I am excited to hug my four babies again. We have missed them like crazy. Couldn't have done it without Sharon Schooler Snider and Patty Redd Kennington! Thanks also to my dad. 

I absolutely love what I do--writing, editing, and also helping others to write their stories. Today I talked to one of the most inspiring people about her life, encouraging her to keep writing! There is still so much for us to learn. We will go through hard times, but they can be beautiful.

Kid Thought Process: When it's hailing and you really want jump on the trampoline outside.... DUH you just put on your winter coat and hat.‪#‎EasternIdahoProblems‬

Justin (age 7): Mom, want to hear my dream??
Me: Of course.
Justin: I want to be on TV!
Me: I am sure dad can make that happen. You could be in a local commercial. What do you want to do on TV?
Justin: Tell dumb jokes.

Snapchat with the Sniders means lots of giggling.

No comments: