Thursday, June 30, 2016

June 2016

Here is what we did!




School is done! Here is what was in Justin's pile of papers:



We love Sunday drives! We decided to head out to Bone, Idaho, where the stake's girls camp facility is located.













We got Brynn a Peppa Pig family. She loves them so much, she shared her peanut butter with them.


Jon shot a Rexburg Rapids commercial! So we got to go for free. Brynn and Sydney were in the final cut.








Hannah was sealed to her family! We went to Ogden and got to be there with them. It was so wonderful!



Father & Sons campout! Dallin loves fishing.





Quotable Sniders

"Jesus votes for us, Satan votes against us, and we cast the deciding vote." -Larry R. Lawrence, "Choose Happiness"

Summer Vacation Day #1 -- Kids fall fast asleep in various places around the house BEFORE 8pm!!! Swim-induced comas = quiet house. ‪#‎MomWin‬

Thanks to the lady in yoga class who was cheering me on while I was attempting the upside down L pose on the wall, and failing miserably. A little bit of love goes a long way. ‪#‎yoganerd‬

Best women's hiking shoes? Heading to the Sawtooths in July!

In the last 24-hours, my goober 7-year-old has destroyed XYZ... I keep making him clean it all up, yet he continues to destroy. When does it sink in? EVER???? ‪#‎Help‬

Saturday = Jon Snider literally chasing our 7-year-old around the yard getting him to do his chores.

Being a dad just comes naturally to Jon Snider. Happy Father's Day to the wonderful father of our children.

I finally have a website of my very own! Feel free to share with anyone who may need writing/editing services

Googling = how to get a deep splinter out of your own hand. ‪#‎Doh‬!

Real Mexican food... plus a lady who is happy to accommodate my complicated no gluten/no dairy/no beans request! Plus freshly made corn tortillas. ‪#‎heaven‬ (Morenitas)

Random lady at Wal-mart--- walks right up to my cart and reaches in... then asks (I am guessing) in Japanese, "Where are THOSE things?" It was a watermelon. All I could think of to say was "DOOR!" pointing ridiculously, then she and her friend run off in that general direction.‪#‎YellowstoneTouristSeason‬

Two days later... while swimming... I yanked this sucker out!!!

I love days spent with friends! Today was so fun, and it didn't feel like we had even left high school. Love my ladies! 


No comments: