A few days later.... Jon started his new job at Cable One! And the kids started school! It has actually been a great move, with tons of help from above. Our kids have been doing well and already making friends at church and school. And of course it snowed. The kids love playing in the snow-filled yard.Our new house is almost 3x as big as our Yakima house, so right now we have pretty much nothing in the basement.
A few signatures and.... we no longer own the Yakima house, and in a few hours the Idaho Falls house will be ours!
After snowing buckets this morning, and before the snow plows came through..... the bus was still only 2 minutes late. Basically, when it snows in Idaho Falls people are like, yayyy! We love snow!
Miracle! After almost a month of being in Idaho Falls (and a call to the national Post Office customer service), we are FINALLY receiving our forwarded mail from Yakima. I dare you to try to get a hold of the Yakima post office via phone. Dare you!
Celebrating 24 weeks of pregnancy with nausea and dizziness. And ice cream.
It was so great to see Joanie Marshall, Dawnyel Rush and Deanna Crandall Poulsen tonight! You ladies are awesome!
I had a tuna fish & pickle sandwich for breakfast. It's called pregnancy, folks!
Justin and Sydney played "yard sale" today.... they must be from Yakima. :p
Tomorrow I'm going to officially count how many times Sydney (age 3) says, "Mom, I'm hunnnnnngry!!!" I'm guessing it'll be close to 40x.
After two weeks of being in Idaho Falls, we are finally getting our washer and dryer installed. I'll talk to all of you in a year when the mile-high Pile O' Laundry is done.
Idaho Falls Wal-mart employee thought I was from a "big city." LOL
Free cable/internet/phone just installed.... thanks Jon for working for a cable company!
Sydney keeps yelling at Justin..... in her sleep.
Only in Idaho Falls.... does it take the poor guy almost an hour to dig the "for sale" sign out of our front yard (using our shovel and lots of hot water) because the ground is frozen solid!
Angelia Delaney: As we are watching Stephan unload the cabinet. The boys ask where we got it and I said "the Snyders because they are moving." "nooooooooooooooooo" We will miss your family. We wish you the best!
Moving truck just left!!!! Holy cow this is real! Goodbye Yakima, you've been great to us.
Goodbye 2013. Here is to less sickness (pneumonia, morning sickness, flu)..... and less broken bones (two collar bones) in the coming year!

No comments:
Post a Comment