These days we are mostly getting used to the new house, and I am busy growing a baby in my tummy! So far we really like it here in Idaho Falls. Justin is in half day Kindergarten here, so he gets to play a lot with Sydney.
Quotable Sniders
First World Problem.... dang basement bedroom is so large, I couldn't even cover it all with one gallon of paint!
Jon Snider has only been out of college a few years, but today we finished paying off student loans!!!
"I wish I had 10 billion Batman shirts." (Justin, age 5) Instead I bought him Batman socks, the much less expensive option. He seems ok with this compromise.
My kids are good coordinators.... at doing naughty things while I'm making the other child clean up the last naughty thing. Sigh! Someday their skills will be useful.Monday, February 24, 2014 at
Skyped with my parents in Chile! They are working hard on their mission but having fun also. Happy Birthday tomorrow, dad. :)
Getting a 40lb box of Washington apples with my Bountiful Baskets order today. I hope it's enough.
The baby kicked my belly so hard, it woke me up. Sheeesh!
As we were walking home from church, braving the massive wind.... our 5-year-old dropped a paper he got from his class and it started to fly away. He started crying, so of course I had to run after it. There was no way I could catch up to it with my pregnant belly and church shoes.... but some nice family hurriedly drove up and snatched the paper for us. It was quite hilarious and heart-warming at the same time.Saturday, February 15, 2014 at 3:17pm MST
The king-sized bed was just delivered. We are sorta like real grown ups now.
Today Sydney made up a song for every cookie cutter we have.... "Birdy, oh birdy....... Christmas treeeeeeee! ...... little dolly yay!"
Bribing my 5-year-old so he won't wear his Batman shirt AGAIN this week.
Fixing plot holes in an author's futuristic sci-fi manuscript is not my idea of fun. *Sigh*
Our 5-year-old Justin lost his first tooth yesterday and was excited to get a quarter from the tooth fairy. "Only three more until I have a dollar!! I hope I lose all my teeth!!!"
Yakima friends be jealous.... cheese zombies for dinner. :
Had a lovely morning at the Idaho Falls Temple with Jon. I love that we have a temple only 10 minutes from our house! Same temple my dad's parents were married in. :)
Baby Snider in my belly keeps getting the hiccups. Should I breathe through a paper bag?
Last night I dreamt that Justin Bieber was losing his cool during a performance, so he came off stage and we had a chat. I'm not sure if it helped (we'll see).
No school today.... -12 with a -27 windchill. YIKES!
I loved living in WA for 11 years... so of course I rooted for the Seahawks. What made the game even better was Jon explained the rules to me. Ha! Maybe football won't seem so boring from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment