What is more Eastery than a little girl in a pink dress?
Sydney is certainly cute. At 15 months, it's sort of a requirement. But good at Easter egg hunting? Not quite.
She saw the eggs and mostly would step right over them.
Grandma Snider tried to help point her in the right direction.
Eventually she did get the gist of egg collecting.
Yes!
Now she's getting it!
She wasn't quite fast enough for Justin's taste, so he helped fill her basket. What a nice brother.
She turns back to the chocolate... which then begins dripping down her little pink dress.
Yummy!
Still a cutie pie, even with a messy face.
Also in April: A tree fell on our garage! The property line is exactly in the middle of the tree, so it's half ours, half the neighbor's. We ended up completely taking down the metal overhang, which I never really liked. The garage didn't need many repairs since it was super old anyway.
Quotable Sniders
The boys are in the basement having a screaming contest.... or there
really is some sort of emergency. Probably screaming contest.
The city of Yakima sent out some people to check out the tree that is
falling from the top of the hill (and is being held up by another tree,
thankfully, or else it will fall into the power line). The tree is
definitely from city land. So they are sending out a tree removal
service tomorrow. Yeahhh!
I got something in the mail today addressed to a Carpie Snider. LOL. I've never been called Carpie.
Gonna curl up with a good book, All New Square Foot Gardening.
Aaaaannd the tree is off the garage and porch roof. Thanks to a neighbor
and a chain saw. Insurance adjuster coming by sometime soon. Damage
doesn't seem so bad now that the tree is off!
*Crunch!* Our neighbor's tree just fell onto our garage. Lovely.
The lady at the gluten free bakery said about half of her clients are red heads, of Irish descent. Interesting.
I think I need to keep our cat awake today... so she won't be so ninja-like at night.
Sort of ironic that Justin (age 3) had a meltdown because I melted his cheese. "Fix it!!!!"
Got through week 1 of Couch 2 5k... and just finished day one of week 2! Yes!
Saturdays pre-kids = sleeping in and relaxing.
Saturdays post-kids = catching up on everything we didn't get to all week.
Saturdays post-kids = catching up on everything we didn't get to all week.
Dallin: When I'm 33 I won't ever wear pull ups ever ever.
From Yakima to Cle Elum and back. Phew.
Dallin has his first loose tooth! Eeek!
The Bible is weird. I just read the other day how this lady nailed a
guy's face, and yesterday I read where this guy made a vow and it
resulted in his daughter's death. WHAT? Seriously, people haven't
changed that much, really.
An hour of gardening counts as a cross-training workout, right?
Zombie mom (me) and Zombie dad (Jon) sort of remember cleaning up puke x10 last night.
It is "open the windows and doors and let the breeze go through the house" kind of weather. My favorite.
It's always nice to hear "your kids were so good!" from a babysitter. Phew.
I have a date with Jon Snider! He's taking me to see the broadway show In the Heights at the Capital Theatre.
Excel loves me again! It turns out that if you are using a spreadsheet
that is 4+ years old, and you are copying and pasting on it multiple
times a day, it is bound to get corrupted. (Doh!) Using a new document
with clear formatting helped a ton.
Jon and I ate salad and chicken for Easter dinner, with sugar free Jello for dessert. Still staying strong to the diet!
Thank you to grandpa Snider for wiring Sydney's room!!









1 comment:
Sydney looks like she is enjoying life without rushing. Besides, it's hard to crawl around looking for eggs while wearing a pink dress.
Post a Comment