But really, it was so fun to see them jumping up and down for joy. Check out their loot.....
At the Yakima Third Ward Party.
Just a typical lunch with these two crazies.
Quotable Sniders
Carrie Snider updated her status.
will be ringing in the new year with a newborn on her lap. <3 div="">
3>
Carrie Snider updated her status.
Julia Erickson wrote on your timeline.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
Mary Batchelor wrote on your timeline.
3>
The boys keep wanting to share their toy cars with the baby... new rule, No Toys in Sydney's Bed. :)
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is listening to the sweet sounds of a newborn girl while the boys loudly sing along to Diego.
(About 100 people said Congrats! Because Sydney was born!!!)
Today at the store, Justin stood up in the shopping cart in front of about 20 people and yelled "SUPER POWER!" It was so awesome. Everyone laughed. Then the check out lady said, "Oh he's the Super Power Kid." LOL
Jenny Armstrong posted something via mobile.
Thanks carrie!!! So happy for u and a little girl coming and one day I will be sure to see u on my many trips to Seattle! Much love to you!
Carrie Snider updated her status.
just played the longest game of Phase 10 in the universe!!!!
Best gifts ever -- my wonderful husband, two cute boys, and a baby girl in my tummy.
Sarah Ulmer- Kennington posted something via mobile.
You there! What day is it boy?!
Drove around and looked at Christmas lights last night. I was contracting almost the whole time. We only got stuck in the snow once! I had to gun it while Jon pushed the back of the van. That will be a great Christmas memory. :)
Doc appointment went well today. Blood pressure is "ok" and everything else looks good. We shall see how much longer until Sydney makes her debut! For now, I can wait. :)
Jon Snider is sweet and doing my last minute shopping for me with Dallin!
We invited Grandma Sharon over and attempted to make Gingerbread Houses... it was tornado season in some of the Gingerbread neighborhoods (meaning we couldn't get our houses to stay up!) but we still had fun eating all the candy.
I had high hopes of heading out to finish some last minute Christmas shopping.... then I looked outside!!! Holy SNOW!
Someone went through Jon's car last night, but fortunately there wasn't anything to steal (no one wants a tape player!).
37 weeks along today... 3 weeks until baby Sydney's due date!!!!
Thanks Yakima Third Ward for a great Christmas party!
Our dog left today to go live with a nice lady on the west side of WA with two acres and some other dogs for her to play with.
KIMA work party tonight... always full of good food and too much giggling.
Put BOTH boys in "time out" at the same time today-- first time ever!! They usually get along really well. But I think the combo of colds and being indoors too long have them going stir crazy.
Stubbing the same toe twice in one day is one of those cruel jokes that isn't very funny....
I can barely keep my eyes open.
Major sign that my due date is coming soon... I have resorted to wearing Jon's clothes.
Feeling about 10x better today... I might actually get some things done!
Blood pressure getting a little higher. Heading to the doc this morning to get checked out.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is 36 weeks along tomorrow!! Feeling slightly swollen but blood pressure is ok. Boys were coughing this morning and Dallin hit his head pretty good yesterday. So Jon is at church all by his lonesome!
Holy SNOW batman!
Dallin is obsessed with the show Johnny Test. At least I can use it as a bargaining tool.
Quotes of the day: "Peany Butter Sandwich!" --Justin "Razzle Dazzle!" --Dallin
Dallin is so cute. Lately he pushes the piano bench to the table so he can share it with Justin during lunch.
Noise from downstairs: Jon Snider singing some weird cross between ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle, while Dallin yells, "Those aren't the words!!!! Wahhh!"
Only 5 weeks left..... *happy dance*
Julia Erickson wrote on your timeline.
Happy Birthday!!! I love that game Buzz Word, too. It's a big hit at our house. Eliza misses Justin from her class in Washington. She says that he is the one with the fat cheeks. I think that they are the cutest cheeks ever! Miss you.
Jon Snider is a sweet husband. He made me a wonderful confetti birthday cake! He also got me a fun board game called Buzz Word which had everyone rolling. XOXO
Carrie Snider updated her status.
feels icky. Wah. Thank you honey for letting me nap this morning, but I need another one this afternoon!!!
Mary Batchelor wrote on your timeline.
1. You like Steal Magnolias (Great Movie!). 2. a light blue. 3. You sat in front of us at church, I made a snarky comment and you laughed so I knew we would be friends. 4. horse 5. I just really can't believe that you were ever shy. 6. You let me ramble on and on and you think I am funny. 7. I hate this nickname question!
Appointment went well today--baby seems fine! Although when I asked if my doctor could "speed up time" she said no. It was worth a try!






No comments:
Post a Comment