Thursday, January 13, 2011

Baby Sydney is here!

Sydney Jo Snider
December 27, 2010
4:29pm
20 inches long
7 lbs 3 ounces

At 38 weeks along, I was sitting at the computer, waiting for the boys' lunch to cook. Then pop! My water broke! A little over three hours later, she came into the world. It went very quickly. I had asked for an epidural, but as he was putting it in he had to stop because I had to push! So there came Sydney, in the middle of the bed, and my doctor still wasn't there yet! But they had a great team of nurses and an intern doc they pulled out of the hall (who I had met a little earlier).

She is a sweetie. I love having a baby in the house! The boys are good big brothers, and Dallin especially is really helpful. She is sleeping better at night, so I am getting a little more sleep. We are so glad she is here!














1 comment:

Kendra said...

I can't believe you delivered that fast! She is beautiful! Congrats Carrie. :)