Justin, age 2. Cute. Sweet. And chronically naughty.
Justin loves the trash can. He also loves egg shells. Here is Justin trying to make a get-away while mommy makes him clean up.
Justin loves the fridge. And taking things out and putting them back in again. Here he is taking out everything from mustard to ketchup and lining them up, perhaps as soldiers so they could do his evil bidding.
Now Justin is hungry. Unless he is strapped into a harness, he stands to eat, sort of like an animal. After every meal he says, "take a bath?"
Justin loves milk. Loooooves milk. He also loves pouring liquid into various containers. The dog (notice her foot in the top right corner) almost got there before mom. If she had, she would have lapped up the evidence.
It has been snowing. Justin is intrigued. He sees his older brother Dallin get ready to go play in the snow; naturally he follows his lead. Here is his attempt, with the obvious essentials like boots and pants missing. "Ready to play in snow!" he tells mommy.
And finally, Justin loves to move around holiday decorations. Amazingly, mom didn't seem to notice this stuffed pumpkin had been missing for three days. It was being kept at a nice, cool temperature tucked away in the moisture control drawer.
Dallin watching Daddy shovel.
Quotable Sniders
I can't believe for so many years, in the snow I: worked on the farm, walked to my college campus, scraped my windshield to go to work, etc. Nowadays I've become rather whimpy, staying home as much as possible. Though ONE thing I will trek through the snow for-- milk!
Pumpkin cookies with icing saved the day.
You have a SURPRISE coming in the mail! Ok, now it's not a surprise, but you don't know everything that's in it! You know how horrible I am about not waiting. And no, it's not the stockings. I haven't even had time to find my old stocking pattern...
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is 34 weeks along today! It's been almost 5 years since I was 34 weeks along with Dallin... he was born at 34 1/2 weeks.
Parenting Pitfall #295: It's so unfair that if you live through your 4-year-old's royally horrid tantrum, you are just as exhausted as he is. Bleh.
Rolled out of bed around 10am... went to the one store I wanted to go to and got the last one of the thing I wanted! That is how you shop, people! :)
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is thankful for a husband who works hard, cute kids, an awesome online job, a warm house, working cars, wonderful friends and family, and especially the gospel.
Maleah Erickson wrote on your timeline.
Hey I miss you. I've decided I am seeing you this weekend whether you like it or not.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
has a dream last night that baby Sydney started crawling at two days old. Oh dear.
All caught up with my online job. Now to my offline job. Or should I say, DIRTY JOB!
Snow Cones for sale! I have grass and dirt flavored.
The boys are sitting in the living room with the lights off, staring at the snow through the window!!
SNOW! Snow snow snow. SNOOOOWWWW! Look mommy it's snowwwwwinnggggg!!!!
I asked Dallin how many kids we are going to have--he said five. Uhhhhhh.....
Words I never thought I would hear uttered by Jon Snider: I'd better go to bed. I have to get up early and make a pie. :)
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is 32 weeks along. Everything looked good at the doc visit today.
Anything Chocolate Drive-Through and Delivery... best idea ever!!!
ICEROAD TRUCKERS? Seriously people, there is a whole show about this. Jon made me watch an episode and I almost had a heart attack.
Was almost ready for church yesterday when my nose started bleeding.... and it wasn't helped by the fact that my blood is thin from taking a baby aspirin for my blood pressure. Gahh! Gross! Thankfully it all turned out ok, and the nose bleeding jokes between me and Jon have commenced...
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is heading to the yearly sale/party/womanly gathering at Craft Warehouse soon with Ashley Hammond. Tradition!!!
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is taking an unpaid Mental Health Day. Unless you count that I get paid in toddler kisses.
FINALLY was able to can a box of apples into applesauce today. Thankfully the apples were still good! One more box to go...
Don't you love it when all the leaves fall off the trees in your yard, and then it rains all day. And THEN it'll probably freeze tonight, rendering the leaves completely crusty.
Jon Snider continually surprises me. Last night he went out and bought all the stuff to make a PECAN PIE. He had been drooling over the Paula Deen video for a few days. It was soooo delicious!
Our dumb printer kept getting jammed... until Jon found and removed a plastic spider ring!! How did that get in there?
Just because it's Daylight Savings doesn't mean I get to sleep in (kids).
Carrie Snider updated her status.
Thanks to Alicia Jakeman, June Woodall, Emily Carter Carlson, Ashley Wilde and Ashley Hammond (for planning it) for a fun baby shower/dinner at Red Robin last night! I guess it was nice to see Eli Jakeman too. :)
Katie Haysom wrote on your timeline.
1. Pioneer women of olden time would be jealous at how productive you are! 2. Yellow. 3. Probably at our house, with my dad calling you Cowgirl. 4. A Horse. 5. How in the world do you stay so motivated and energy going? 6. You always have a smile on your face.
The inevitable election night coverage = spouses of media people stay home all by their lonesome.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is editing, touching up paint, bribing children into picking up Cheerios, and laundering things. In no particular order.
Stacy Maxfield Lunsford wrote on your timeline.
Here you go! 1- 13 seconds: room & house remodeling & 2 cute Spiderman boys, 2- Orange, 3- IRL memory was at GWO in WA wasn't it? Or at another GNO? I've known you longer as a MOF than IRL, 4- Cat, 5- How you are so willing to share your writing & editing talents... you truly ARE talented, you know. 6- You are so friendly and willing to help anyone. 7- I haven't really seen you in public but highly doubt if you have any public faux pas. 8- NOW POST IT!
Master bedroom walls are PAINTED! Now just to paint the ceiling, remove the old carpet (to reveal some lovely hardwood) paint the trim, and put the room back together. I am so happy!








2 comments:
You are SO cute! Love it!
You look fantastic! What a cute pregnant belly!!
Post a Comment