Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011


Snow time!!!



Birthday time! (Uncle Selby, Bracken (both Jan 20th) and Dallin (Feb 1)

Double sippies! (Water and milk.)

And now for our sweet baby Sydney. 




Quotable Sniders

Five years ago today, I developed pre-eclampsia and was admitted to the hospital. Dallin was born the next day. Happy Birthday to my almost 5 year old crazy boy!!!!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is eating "Frickin' Chicken" for lunch. It was a favorite growing up. Thanks mom!

Demo has begun around the tub in the master bath. Jon is discovering many interesting layers dating back to the 1930s. I can't wait to modernize it with pretty tile!

"Are you naughty?" -me "No. I'm scary. I'm a monster. Rarrrr!!!" -Justin, age 2 1/2

Justin has discovered he's stronger than Dallin. And thus commences the shoving and hitting. Wah.

I need a stiff drink. Chocolate milk or apple juice? :P

Sydney is four weeks old and already 9 pounds! That's about two pounds above birth weight.

I know God has a sense of humor.... because he invented 2 year olds!!!

Justin is a sneaky thief. He managed to take two screws out of his crib and hide them somewhere in the house. Maybe it was his way of saying, "Screw this crib, convert it into a toddler bed!!" So Jon converted it. Of course he ran around the bedroom for about two hours after lights out, and ended up crashing with Dallin on his bed. Silly kid.

Marianne Tenny Hale wrote on your timeline.
Hey, Carrie, you coming tomorrow?? Mary and I were going to have craft day.

Jon Snider had one of those dreams last night where he ended up jerking his body... his arm landed right on my nose.

Never leave an empty peanut butter jar alone with a toddler.

Google ads on my gmail account are asking if I want to travel to Sydney, Australia.

Justin developed a fever Sunday afternoon and has almost a full-body rash today. Lovely.

Of COURSE my first day back at church Justin has a blow-out and spends the remainder of church without pants... at least Sydney slept through most of it!

Dear Rain, please wash away all the snow on my driveway. Thanks!

"Baby Sydney did it." --Dallin "Nice try." --Mom

Today is Sydney's due date! She is two weeks old, and she is already back up to her birth weight (plus a few ounces). That's what happens when you're an eating machine. :)

And the award for Best Dad of a Newborn goes to.... Jon Snider ! Tonight he made dinner, put the boys to bed, and held Sydney so I could take a nap. <3 div="">
Baby Sydney and I had an exclusive slumber party last night from 3:30am to 5:30am. WOW can that girl eat!!!

Nap time is happy time.

Doc's office called.... last night's biliruben check for Sydney was much lower than Monday (it was a little elevated Monday). So she's all good!

I keep counting my kids. Yep, I have three.
 
Vanessa Kennington Christenson wrote on your timeline.
I made minestrone this week and thought of you! I only make it once a year now because the children WHINE when I do. But now I have a week's worth of lunches!

Inception -- best movie I've seen in a while!

My boys are obsessed with Pingu, a Swiss stop-motion claymated television series where they don't even talk, they just make weird noises. Hmmm now it is all making sense....

One week ago today, my water broke and baby Sydney was born three hours later! She is so sweet! :)

No comments: