Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Today's Kid Funnies...

...brought to you by the Snider boys!


November 10, 2010

Dallin: "Mom, what is this dinosaur called?"
Carrie: "I don't know."
Dallin: "It's a dopedaanagoodaanoo..... it has a naughty face."


Justin: "Ewwww! Nasty Gross Stinky Yucky Spider!"


Dallin: "What are those things on cows' ears?"
Carrie: "Those are ear tags. They have numbers on them."
Dallin: "What are the cows' names?"
Carrie: "They don't have names, just numbers."
Dallin: "Their names are Burger Cow. I saw them in grandpa's trailer. They are called Burger Cows."


Carrie: "Hey Justin, did you go potty on your Elmo seat?"
Justin: "Yeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"


November 16, 2010

Dallin: Daddy doesn't wear diapers. Just babies.

Justin: I crassshhheeed! (which is why his diaper fell off)

1 comment:

Betsy B. said...

I love your boys! I'm pretty sure you should bring your very pregnant self over here before your baby's born. :)