Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 2010

Central Washington State Fair

Every year when the fair rolls around, I think of when I moved to Yakima in 2002... during fair weekend! That's where Jon and I first met, and every year since we have been to the fair together!

Here we are with a bunch of Snider cousins. Fun!


















And of course, Halloween time. 
Meet little and littler Spirderman...

 
Quotable Sniders
 
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is DONE texturing the master bedroom. Hallelujah!

Soooooo our dog is weird. We've tried lots of different kinds of dog food, but she still prefers the cat's food. Is it ok to just let her eat it?
 
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is 29 weeks along today. Yikes.
.
1. You're due in January?!? Somehow I thought it was longer than that. 2. Plaid 3.MOFIA!!!!! 4. Platypus 5. Pretty sure I wonder what your cute belly looks like right now. (HINT!!!) 6. You have amazing patience! 7. Yakima Smakimama! 8. I challenge you to post as your status

Putting the third coat of joint compound up to repair the cracks in the plaster in the master bedroom. Then we can sand and paint!!!
 
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is listening to Secrets by OneRepublic.

You know you've done a lot of home renovations when the motor on your sander dies. Thankfully, the new one works great!!!

Passed the 1-hr glucose test today. Yipppeee!

Signs of autumn -- the buckeyes are falling off the tree and hitting our roof. Then the dog barks at them.
Friday, October 15, 2010 at 10:23am MDT
Carrie Snider updated her status.
I have always been one to dream a lot, but this is ridiculous. While pregnant I have at least four per night that I remember. Lately I've dreamt about two very specific places-- one is a bay in CA and one is an apartment. Both are places I've never been to, but I keep having dreams there. Weird.

Pregnancy wiped me out today... thank goodness for a comfy couch and boys who love Lightening McQueen!!

Funny how the men around the church building congregate when the cinnamon rolls come out of the oven and say, "You guys need help cleaning up??" ... thanks to my Beehives for cooking them (and giggling a lot) while I watched!

FINALLY canning the tomatoes today! They are all peeled, now just to process.
 
Carrie Snider updated her status.
gets to drill into the walls of her master bedroom (in order to fix some surface cracks in the 1930s plaster).

Obscure holiday memory: Dad would always try to convince Jeffrey Kennington to go out and check the mail.

Dreamed I heard something in the driveway, so I went outside to look and it was an old junky car. Then I went back to the door and it looked like someone got in. So I slowly approached, and ran to get my kids from their room, then WHAM! I knocked the robber guy's lights out.

Too much rain = no senior photo shoot today. Boo!

Peach jam... check!
 
So tired. Soooo tired. Sorry to the peaches and tomatoes still left to can--- maybe later!

"When I get bigger I can burp big like daddy." --Dallin

Salsa, peaches, applesauce.... lots to can this week!

No comments: