Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 2010

Prosser Balloon Rally

It was so cool! We got to see them fill the balloons, then take off.... then fly around town. The boys thought it was so cool!!













Taking a dip in the river!







Also in September:
 

My cousin Betsy came for a visit with her two boys!


At the Yakima Bears game with Grandma Sharon Snider.


We bought a van! It's old, but it will fit all of us when our baby is born.

Boys ready for church.

Quotable Sniders

Hey Carrie! Yes, I do have non holiday I Spy's. I will get some pictures up soon of what I have:) --Marissa Wallace, Sewing Goddess

I have a million things to do, but alas, my body is telling me to slow down. So it's a zucchini-bread-making-sitting-while-sewing-quick-lunch-then-try-to-nap kind of day. One bright spot-- Justin went in the potty for the first time!!

I only woke up about a million times last night. And I don't even have a newborn yet!

Just swept and sprayed off our entire back porch. Boys are sopping wet. >:)

If you want to see a tear jerker, watch Letters to God.

Going to attempt to finish mudding and taping the basement bathroom today.

Our Honda is SOLD! Bye bye!!!!

Anaïs Saunders Avena wrote on your timeline.
so i totally love that when im doing laundry i find little Dallin and Justin socks makes me giggle.

I hope 8 bags of paver sand is enough. Sigh.

Can't wait to go see Marissa Wallace at the outlet mall (near Portland) on Friday!!! Woot woot!

Being pregnant = it takes you 30 minutes to walk a mile (while being pulled by your dog) whereas before you could run 3 miles in the same timeframe. Sigh.

We are getting a mini van! Anyone want to buy Jon's 1997 Honda Accord?

It's inevitable when your husband gets a new electronic (Blu-Ray player with Netflicks) that he will spend all day playing with it. And smiling.

Yippeee for free girl clothes! Thanks Betsy Brady for the loot. Our baby has enough outfits for the first several months of life!

Betsy Brady is at my house. You know you're jealous.

One of the boys has a toy guitar in his bed, and Dallin/Justin keeps rolling over onto it causing a note to play or Elmo to sing.

Naming our baby girl Sydney... any ideas for middle names?

Thanks Anaïs Saunders Avena for painting my bathroom! Even if you did have a "tall" emergency where I had to reach...

The bathroom ceiling is done. Now to paint the walls a dreamy cocoa color. Perhaps when it's done I'll use the left over living room beige for our closet.... stop me stop me!

No comments: