Vanessa is really handy with a sewing machine and picking out fabric and colors. She bought this fabric and whipped out these valences for the two big windows in our living room so fast! I love them! They really add a lot of color to the room and tie things together.
Quotable Sniders
put the shampoo up where Justin can't reach it... cause he can now pop open the lid and EAT it. Ahhh kids.
Dallin specifically requested "Duck Eggs" for lunch today. Good thing we had some, thanks to Brother Olson! :)
Carrie Snider updated her status.
just dropped off my sister at the airport! Happy Birthday tomorrow, Vanessa! :)
In the space of 30 minutes, I came into my bedroom to find Justin purple and not moving. I thought he was choking but he wasn't.. turns out he was so upset that I didn't give him peanut butter that he was doing the "silent cry" thing that babies do. He was fine, but it freaked me out! A little later, I was changing his diaper when Dallin PELTED me on the side of the head with a metal toy car. It still hurts.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
can't wait to party in Vegas with Jen this weekend! Woot woot!
Carrie Snider updated her status.
just had a great 3-mile stroller run. Now the boys are napping! What a beautiful day.
1 comment:
Very cool Carrie. It looks like you had a great time. I love the curtains. Makes your living room look so finished.
Did the boys enjoy her visit?
Post a Comment