Early in October we visited the farm in Ontario, Oregon. Uncle Conrad and Aunt Sarah also came and brought their kids.
And of course, we went to the fair!
Seven years ago in October, I moved to Yakima and went to the fair with some new-found friends. Seven years ago, that first weekend, I met Jon in the sundome. Little did I know how my life would change!
We've met up at the fair every year after that, in 2003 by accident. We weren't dating yet, but I ran into Jon while walking around the fair with my friend Tori . Any guesses where Jon was when we ran into him? Yep, by the singing Ecuadorians. :) Oddly enough, Tori later broke her leg going down the stairs in the ag building while talking to Jon, who also came to the hospital to make sure she was ok. Tori later played a big role in getting us on a date (thanks Tori!).
Of course from 2004 until now we've gone to the fair as husband and wife. We love walking around, eating fair food, and keeping the love alive. This year we stopped at Candy Nation, and they had a little True Love candy heart just for us (well sorta).
We also had a fun Halloween. My two little dinos.
And of course, we went to the fair!
Seven years ago in October, I moved to Yakima and went to the fair with some new-found friends. Seven years ago, that first weekend, I met Jon in the sundome. Little did I know how my life would change!
We've met up at the fair every year after that, in 2003 by accident. We weren't dating yet, but I ran into Jon while walking around the fair with my friend Tori . Any guesses where Jon was when we ran into him? Yep, by the singing Ecuadorians. :) Oddly enough, Tori later broke her leg going down the stairs in the ag building while talking to Jon, who also came to the hospital to make sure she was ok. Tori later played a big role in getting us on a date (thanks Tori!).
Of course from 2004 until now we've gone to the fair as husband and wife. We love walking around, eating fair food, and keeping the love alive. This year we stopped at Candy Nation, and they had a little True Love candy heart just for us (well sorta).
We also had a fun Halloween. My two little dinos.
Quotable Sniders
Carrie Snider updated her status.
just raked the leaves. But there are still many leaves left on the trees, taunting me.....
Me: "Is Jon there?"
Jon's co-worker: "Why would you want to talk to him?"
Me: "I'm bound to him for all eternity."
Jon's co-worker: "You really need to trade him in for a newer model. Oh wait, he's the youngest. He is the newest model."
LOL! Thanks for the laugh, Tatro.
Just cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, living room, my bedroom, boys' bedroom; washed dishes and did laundry; talked to Jen for like forever; chased down my dog that ran into the street (I was barefoot); burned photos onto disk for a client; had lunch and put my little boys down for naps; is it any wonder I still haven't showered yet today?
Carrie Snider updated her status.
just ate llama for dinner.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
was just defeated by a 3-year-old.
So my knee hurts again. Maybe I wasn't cut out for long distance running. Or maybe I have to add on miles less often. I'm ok at 5-6 miles, but at 7-8 my knee doesn't like it.
Carrie Snider updated her status.
oh yeah 8.5 miles today baby!!!
Do you hear that? Do you hear that? Ahh, sweet silence. It means Jon and Dallin are not here. Thank you, Pixar people, for making a 3D Toy Story double feature!!!
Carrie Snider updated her status.
is heading back to Yakima today. Visiting my parents is always fun and relaxing!
The leaves are starting to fall. The LEAVES are starting to FALL!!!! Ahhhh! I love too see the fall leaves, but have you SEEN how many TREES are in my yard????





5 comments:
They look so cute. Loved the pictures. Grandma will give them a Halloween treat next weekend when I see them.
I think Jon should've dressed up as Barney! But seriously, way cute!
Those are so cute!!! I love dressing our kids up how we want because they can't do anything about it.
Darling costumes! They would have fit in great with us because we dressed up as the Flintstone family!
awesome! Athena was almost a blue dino too!
Post a Comment