Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 2009

Our Justin sure is cute!!!!!!!!







Quotable Sniders 

Carrie Snider updated her status.
my baby Justin is almost crawling!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
is feeling her cold go into her jaw. Maybe bedtime will come early tonight.

June Woodall wrote on your timeline.
Oh yes, Jacob is going to take classes in summer. But he may take fall off because he will be too busy at work to take finals that quarter. I haven't been to play group for a while because I go to dog training class from 10-12 on Fridays. I'm glad to know that people "get out" of school someday. I can't imagine that day for ourselves yet ;) Did you start gardening? I replanted irises and started growing green onions, but I know I need to get more serious... Come over sometimes! We can do some art projects!

Carrie Snider updated her status.
Carrie is tired from digging things and cleaning out her super scary shed.

I know! I'm missing all church functions on weekdays. My life is so different since Jacob's school started and we got Lassie. I miss being around humans. I am so looking forward to Emma's party. If you wanna go to park with my girls and dogs, I'd be more than delighted ;) What are you up to? What do you do with your boys?

Carrie Snider updated her status.
always stays up too late.

Carrie Snider updated her status.
thinks Jon is pretty hot for 28.

Jon Snider wrote on your timeline.
Thanks...the dough was good!! I like 'em deep fried though :P

Carrie Snider updated her status.
was up to feed the baby but can't go back to sleep.

No comments: