

My 1991 Toyota Corolla. She's gone!
I no longer needed her in my life. My friend's dad just bought it off me. So long, my friend! I've had you for 10 years. You've been a good little car. I'll miss your lack of a/c. I'll miss the leaky washer fluid container. I'll miss your trunk that sticks when it's cold.
We sure have been through a lot together! Two stolen batteries, a gash from a hit and run at a yard sale, a window busted to steal stuff inside, pulling off a passenger door handle during a pivotal moment, hitting a dear in Jackson Hole (remember that, Andrea???) .... oh the memories!!! *sniff sniff!*
I figured out that from what I paid for it 10 years ago minus the $ the buyer just paid me, it came out to about $31 per month for me to own my little car. Only minor repairs and oil changes throughout those 10 years. (And only two tune ups, shhh!). Not bad at all. I think it was worth the investment.
Thankfully, it's time to move up in the world. I am already loving my 1996 Toyota Camry. You seriously can't go wrong with Toyotas. I feel like such a grown up with power windows and locks and .... a stereo.
Still, I can't believe how many miles I logged in my old little car (only about 72K, but still). I'm glad she's going to a good home. Goodbye old pal!
1 comment:
hey post a picture of your new ride. yeah who could forget that deer trip, remember when people asked us if we hit a buffalo? well congts.
Post a Comment