Thursday, February 29, 2024

February 2024

 
Show me a sign that an ADHD kid lives at your house... he leaves food everywhere!

Brynn doodles at church.


Dallin's team loves him so much. LOL




Quoteable Sniders

18 years ago… Dallin came six weeks early.
Maybe because he has one speed: fast.
As a toddler he went from walking to running immediately. He’s been running ever since.
Moments after this picture Dallin ran around this lake and I finally finally caught up to him on the opposite side. Stinker.
I’ve been trying to keep up with him ever since. But his brain and body are on a whole other level.
He’s already made plans for after graduation which makes me SO PROUD but also so sad. I need that front row seat to see what he’ll do next.
Happy birthday to my boy.



I work remotely so we converse via Slack. Most of the channels are normal and business-y, but there are two that are silly and all these people I have never met in person are SO HILARIOUS.
Currently we're swapping medieval versions of current pop songs.



Two of my kids are whiny (13yo girl) or forgetful (18 yo ADHD) when it’s their dish day.
I’ve noticed a much higher success rate if I ask them to "ONLY empty the dishwaaher" then an hour later "ok now fill it."
I realize how pathetic that is but you can talk to me about it when you have teenagers.
Desparate times.



20 years ago these two crazy kids got engaged.
WHATTT how are we that old?
Anyway... 20 years is a long time. Ups and downs. Laughing and crying. Babies, toddlers, TEENAGERS, moving.
The 20-year-old cat that's been there the entire time.
Would I change a thing? No. Because no matter how hard things get, this guy is pretty great to have around.
We belly laugh pretty much daily. Life is never boring.

No comments: