Wednesday, January 31, 2024

January 2024



Dallin's first marathon.


Prof that miracles happen: (two brothers willingly sitting next to each other and not hurting each other)


Quoteable Sniders

I told my girls I was 46 but later I asked Jon and we did the math (with a calculator) and it turns out I'm actually 45, but I don't want to tell my girls that so I guess I'm 46 now.


Walmart Greeter: Here comes trouble!
Me: How did you know?
Walmart Greeter: I could tell by your walk.
Me: I have three teenagers, so no one better mess with me. LOL


Watching Gone With the Wind for the first time. Halfway through and the slap count is 3.


I had a dream last night that I WENT TO COLLEGE MATH CLASS which is a new thing for my dreams. Usually my recurring dream is that I've forgotten to attend math class all semester and am frazzled as I rush to the final test.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?


If you saw a middle-aged woman walking around my neighborhood, a spoon in one hand, a small carton of non-dairy ice cream in the other, just know she was escaping her stress and very successfully improving her mood and not having a care in the world for a whole 15 minutes and she has no regrets and you should try it sometime.
Also, that was me.

No comments: