Forced family fun! Hiking at the White Tanks (Waterfall Hike).
Spent the weekend in Scottsdale with my mom and sister and two sis-in-laws!
Hey Carrie how’s your new job going?
Do you like writing for a company?
Do you like working from home?
Do you shower regularly?
What are your kids doing?
Me:
Hiking Estrella Mt Park with Becky.
Found a chimena on Facebook marketplace. Bring on the smores!
Quotable Sniders
Scene: Sydney, age 12, whining about hand washing stuff that doesn't fit in the dishwasher.
Me: Aww be quiet. We didn't even have a dishwasher until I was a teenager.
Sydney: HOW DID YOU LIVE????
Sydney: Well, I've been reading your Farm Girl story and it sounds like you had fun doing chores.
Me: (Excited that she likes the story so far and keeps asking to read the latest entries...) Yeah, well.... I'm not writing about the hard parts!









No comments:
Post a Comment