Friday, September 30, 2022

September 2022

 

For Labor Day we went up to Flagstaff. Dallin had a track meet and my niece was baptized. Then we went to Pinetop/Lakeside, AZ and stayed at a cabin. 








DREAM COME TRUE! Twenty One Pilots concert. <3









Quoteable Sniders

Almost daily "discussion" between me and my 16yo son:
Dallin: Quit stealing my songs and putting them on your Spotify playlist!
Me: Wait... we can't both listen to them?
Dallin: No, because they're my songs!
Me: YOUR songs? YOUR songs?
Dallin: Yes, I heard them first and you stole them from me.
Me: OK fine, then every single song on your list from before you were born are MINE.
Dallin: (Realizing he'd have to delete a large majority of his songs)


I had to be in public a lot recently.
It gave me a migraine yesterday.
Right now I am hermit-ing.


Writers are my people. I attended a writers conference last weekend and just felt….. seen.


Me: My roommate at BYU was on the folk dance team.
18 yo missionary from Utah: Who was your roommate?
Me: Well, she’d be 43 years old now….
18 yo missionary: My mom is 43.
Doh!!!! 😂😂😂😬😬😳😳😳
(My roommate was NOT his mother lol.)


I miss Oregon.
I miss Washington.
I miss Idaho.
But Arizona feels like home.
It’s weird.

No comments: