Tuesday, May 31, 2022

May 2022

 SUMMER HAS BEGUN!

End of school. 
Opening of swimming season. 
And other things. 

Brynn turned 8! She got baptized. 













#Quoteable Sniders

These four.
I wake up and don’t know what’s going to happen.
That’s the joy of motherhood. 😂😂
They can be frustrating and exhausting WHILE being sweet and amazing. They are children from a loving Heavenly Father who has miraculously entrusted them to me on this earth.
I have a testimony that being a parent helps me become more like He would have me be.
I love them to pieces.


Did NOT want to get out and hike today.
The mental gymnastics 🙄
But I went anyway!
Mostly because Becky was going too.


Theater ticket lady: “Your shirt is LIFE.”
I totally fangirled at the Twenty One Pilots cinema experience.
It was a m a z i n g. 💕 🎶
Like how is someone that talented?
The music and lyrics hit me so hard ❤️ even after listening a billion times.
Can’t wait to see them in person in September 💀

No comments: