Ahhhh lovely sunset walk.
Not a fan of this school-at-home thing.
She's doing math.
Brynn got a new bike!
Sydney's friends.
The lady who bought my bookshelf was SO NICE so we went on a hike together. LOL
New trampoline just right for a little gymnist.
Tears.
Teeter-totter.
Grandma K came for a visit!
And Auntie Wendy.
A lovely Sunday dinner with TWO gmas.
Quotable Sniders
Dallin:
Can I get a new mouse pad?
I need dust spray.
I’m on airplane mode.
Let me tell you everything I know about airplanes.
Mom did you even learn about cell division in school?
The bass is too loud on this song. K I fixed it.
Memes. Memes. Memes.
Me:
********* Homework Dallin. Homework homework. Homework!
Teenager: “When you own land, do you own it all the way down to the Earth’s core?”
Today Brynn was so dead set on making an “instrument” that when it was time to Zoom for school she went into rampage mode.
“But I have to finish!!!”
We determined that her vision was a harp made from paper and embroidery floss.
After having to abandon that project (left photo), she opted to make her own version with foam noodles and rubber bands.
She’s happy now.
Basically random people have been workshopping a Ratatouille musical on TicTok and I WOULD GO SEE IT TOMORROW.
What I actually want for Christmas is for my house to be deep cleaned.
The stars aligned to match me with this guy.
He makes every day lighter and more joyful.
He has a zest and passion for life I’ve never seen in anyone else.
Jon is thoughtful and loving and is always ready to catch me.
I’m thankful for music.
Every Sunday I look forward to turning on the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square. So many voices that sound like one big voice.
When I’m stressed piano music by Brian Crain or Chopin calm me.
When I’m feeling studious some Vivaldi feeds my brain. My mom and my grandma on the farm had classical music going constantly.
When I’m depressed or have swirly thoughts I listen to Twent One Pilots. The lead singer deals with depression and his music speaks to me on a level that is hard to explain, but it helps my brain unravel.
I’m thankful for Broadway musicals not only because they’re good and tell stories and are full of emotion, but because I connect with Jon through them. Yes, I burst into song now thanks to him.
I love playing my kids’ favorite pop songs and sharing their love of music.
Somehow each of my siblings and I all married wonderful singers. They sang this song “Homeward Bound” at my dad’s funeral last year.
What’s your favorite music?













No comments:
Post a Comment