Justin's drawings.
Trampoline at Neesha's house.
Brynn conducting music during home church.
Then we moved into a hotel until the flooring was done. The kids found interesting ways to pass the time, like playing hide and seek.
I went on regular walks.
Working from "home."
Dinner at Rudy's.
Hanging out at the Snedakers' house.
At the cousins' in Queen Creek.
We checked on the house almost every night to see the progress, feed the cat, and go swimming. Progress!
FINALLY we were able to move back into our house. No furniture downstairs yet, but the girls used it as a dance floor.
First day of school! Virtual until further notice.
Happy Birthday Justin! He turned 12. He got an iPad with a drawing app.
I did not wake her.
I too was asleep.
This week for virtual school I've been:
IT director
Lunch lady
Bell ringer/alarm setter
Janitor
Guidance counselor
T.A.
Supply coordinator
Truance officer
Etc.....
Also I have only showered (not sure) times, and I'm wearing the same clothes days in a row, I nap when I can, but I'm always confused about what day it is.
But somehow our four kids and I are all alive! And we logged into all but one Zoom class. Most assignments are completed, some late but oh well.
Here's to however many weeks left we have of virtual school-from-home...
Marriage test:
If you can go to your favorite sushi place, where they tell you it’ll be an hour wait because they only have half seating available (covid) ....
but it’s no biggie because you just walk around in 40% humidity and 100 degree weather (8pm) and play around in Walgreens before heading back to the restaurant where they tell you.... ooops it’ll be another 30 minutes!!
So you laugh as you repark the car and just chat and finally go eat at 9:30pm and you are still smiling then... you can do anything together.
I attempted to make tamales for dinner.
I fully expected fail miserably.
But out of 18 there are only 3 left so.... I guess my family liked them.
(PS made them in the Instant Pot)






















No comments:
Post a Comment