Thursday, October 31, 2019

October 2019

My mom came to visit! We had such a good time talking and shopping and eating.


We got PLANTS!!!  Can't wait for them to be delivered and planted!



Dallin ready for the junior high Halloween party.

We love when these girls come to play!


Grandma got a bunch of different M&Ms and we had a taste test.

Painting pumpkins!

The plants are heeeeerrre!

For primary presidency meeting, we thought it would be a good idea to go on a hike. It was sure windy.

Went to the ward Halloween party, and I won first place for my turkey chili!



 Jon and I went to the Sara Barielles concert. Oh my gosh it was so amazing.





Quoteable Sniders:

My back hurts really bad, and I'm a the point where I'm confessing things. So you all might as well know this about me. I'm obsessed with the Golden Girls. There, I said it. I'm even a member of the Facebook Fan group where we basically just quote the show. So, if you have a favorite quote from the show...


Justin: Mommmm! Dallin's starting a YouTube Channel!
Me: *face palm*
Dallin: No, but listen.... blah blah blah.
Me: I have a great idea! Your channel could be all about showing kids how to clean different parts of the house. IT WILL BE OFF THE HOOK AMAZING.


Me: Quit doing homework and go to bed!
Dallin: It’s not homework. Its just fun to make math trees.


Justin: Hey mom, what are you doing?
Me: The budget. Dad gets paid every two weeks, so I'm going over the bills for those two weeks.
Justin: OHHH I thought he got a pile of cash at the end of every day.


Last night I dreamt that Jon's company transferred us to Heyburn, Idaho. We bought a house on Potato Road with a big yard, but the interior layout was so weird, and the kitchen had three different styles of cabinets. Some neighbor ladies came over and were all up in my business and wore shoulder pads. It was fall and I was SO COLD. "Why am I here? Why did we have to move away from my warm Arizona??"


Migraine day 2
Jon Snider cooked dinner
I watched the Ryan Hamilton Netflix comedy special
So not too bad actually


Lady: "Oh, you lived in Idaho? I thought I heard a midwestern accent."
Me: ??????
Internal thoughts me: I don't have a midwestern accent. And Idaho isn't even close to the midwest....


Today in AZ teen carpooling...
Teen: "My house is over there. The brown one with the cactus."
Me: "Uh.... they all look like that."


Me: Alexa, play Vivaldi music.
Justin: This is fancy people music.
Me: Am I fancy?
Justin: No mom.... no you are not fancy.


Finally went to the gym today.
I’ve been feeling guilty about not being as fit and in shape as I used to be. But the last few years have been rough.
Today the sweat isn’t from just living in Phoenix but actually doing something, and that feels good.



Overheard during junior high carpool...
13-year-old boy: I can’t wait for Frozen 2 to come out...
*crickets chirping*
...because SO MANY FRESH MEMES!!!


Justin lovingly put away the groceries while I was busy in the garage (holding the flashlight for Jon who fixed the van) .... but honestly I’m more proud he used the proper form of “you’re.”


While the four children of the house were at school, the three adults of the house worked from home.
Jon -- tv and internet advertising
Me -- writing and editing
Sharon -- genealogy/DNA sleuthing
Isn't technology great?

No comments: