THIS PLAY WAS THE FUNNIEST THING THAT I'VE EVER SEEN!
Dallin's first track meet.
Track meets are loooooong. So I walked around with the younger ones and this nice lady gave them a ride.
Dallin took a theatre class. It was fun to see their little production.
Sydney wants to be a teacher when she grows up. So she has this little set up in her room to teach her dollies.
Spring Break! Cousin Jackson came over. We went on a little hike.
Brynn and I were doing this why?
Jeff & Brielle dropped off their kids because they went on a cruise. We had fun!
Junie and Brynn at the library.
The kids' favorite store, Bricks & Mini-figs
Quotable Sniders:
In real life, I graduated from BYU in 2001.
In my dream life, I still have ONE MORE YEAR left, but there are obstacles.... the details of each dream vary but I've had this same type of dream repeatedly for the past several months.
One more year... one more year.... to freedom!
Apparently, I'm REALLY CLOSE to something and I'm having trouble with it.
If you want a few strangers to talk to you, wear a Marvel shirt.
If you want older folks to talk to you, bring your kids.
If you want pet loves to talk to you, bring your dog.
IF YOU WANT EVERYONE IN THE WORLD TO BE YOUR BFF then do all three.
*Scene: At the park, kids are digging in the sand. Justin is throwing sand in Sydney's area.
Sydney: DON'T!!! STOP!!
Justin: Believing....
Me: Hold on to that feeeeeeling!
Justin: Believing....
Me: Hold on to that feeeeeeling!
Pi Day
Leprechaun Traps
Elf on the Shelf
Themed birthday parties
Star Wars Day
Festivus......
Leprechaun Traps
Elf on the Shelf
Themed birthday parties
Star Wars Day
Festivus......
I'm not against celebrating stuff, but seriously guys! I'm barely aware that it's Thursday....
Except for Talk Like a Pirate Day. I will always celebrate that.
Dilemma: To have the first installment of the pre-colonoscopy drink BEFORE going to The Play that Goes Wrong (45 minutes away, seats in the middle balcony) or AFTER I get home (and stay up half the night).
Decisions, decisions.
While we're on the subject... what would be some situations you definitely would NOT want to get caught in after drinking a large amount of liquid designed to royally cleanse your colon?? Examples: being stuck in traffic on the Golden Gate Bridge, giving a talk in church, in the middle of a trans-continental flight...
Nurse lady via phone: "Please bring your photo ID tomorrow."
Me in my brain: "Because someone wants to sneak in and get a colonoscopy in my place???"
Colonoscopy prep (in my case "extended" prep) is nigh unto death.
Conversely, coming out of anesthesia is nigh unto heaven. Happiness and shiny. I'm sure I said many silly and yet prophetic things.
My colon is clean as a whistle (but I've never really known a clean whistle). Anyway, the pictures make it look quite lovely.
ALSO they did an upper endoscopy (different camera) and I heard things like, "acid reflux" and "possibly gastritis" and "lazy stomach." My GI took bioposies and we will be in touch.
They wheeled me to my van and this guy (my husband) took me to eat food (YAYYY) and then home to bed. I'm awake now, but not awake awake. My kids keep asking me for things, and I'm like, "Why are you asking me? Go ask your mother! Wait..."


No comments:
Post a Comment