Tuesday, July 31, 2018

July 2018

We escaped the heat by driving up to Flagstaff. We spent a few days there celebrating the 4th with the cousins.


 Goobers eating homemade ice cream.


 Brynn tried gymnastics at a brand new place close to our house. She LOVES it!




 Sydney had some spa time.


 Every Sunday dinner we pull an ancestor photo off the wall and talk about them.


 Best purchase ever! Snow cones!


 Ahhh. I don't think I'll ever get tired of this view.


 More swimming.


 Front yard plants are blooming. So glad to see many purple ones!


 Took the kids to a splash pad and got a bit wet!


Monsoon season.... here comes the dust storm! Also a new neighborhood is going in behind us. So much construction all around us!


Quoteable Sniders:

Going in for a thyroid ultrasound today. I'm pretty sure they'll find all the important things I've lost over the years. 



Jon loses things a lot. So when he loses something important, we discuss every possible place where it could be.
Me: Ok so the likelihood of it falling out of your pocket at home is probably 70% so I'd start there. The other spots are more like 10% probability each.
Jon: *blank stare*
Me: What? I end up looking for things All Day Long. I have to have a system of finding things or I'd never get other things done.
Jon: How did you figure out this probability system?
Me: I'm a mom

My boys told me that the Toot Fairy is the Tooth Fairy's annoying little sister who goes around collecting... Toots? lol

*We have officially become our parents*
Dallin (age 12) whenever we suggest something to do OTHER THAN SCREENS: "I don't want to. I can't do that. NO. I'm so bored. Mope mope mope."
Me and Jon: BACK IN OUR DAY...... (we played in the dirt, made our own fun, etc.)

Scene: *Brynn, age 4, walks in with residual Popsicle all over her face.*
Me: "How many Popsicles have you had???"
Brynn: "I didn't COUNT THEM!"


No comments: