Monday, April 30, 2018

April 2018

Emoji egg!


 Saying goodbye to the cool Idaho scenery.


 Gaming with his friends.


 Typical dinner at our house.

 Flour... why?

 Justin broke his collar bone... again. This time on the neighbor's trampoline.

 Snow doesn't stop Brynn from playing outside.


More East Idaho Aquarium! It was just what we needed to take a break from the stress of a broken bone and moving. 




 My knitting ladies!!! I will miss them so!


 Doc said it will heal just fine.... Ok!


 Goodbye Keetly!

Goodbye Tanner and Taylor!


 It is time.


 Justin says goodbye to Joel.


 I do NOT want to say goodbye to my dear neighbor/friend Trish!


 Vanessa and Amber! Heading to Rexburg.

Aiden will always be their extra brother. 

 Sniders say goodbye to Idaho Falls!!

 We stopped in Brigham City to say hi to Maleah and her fam.





 Then we went on to Eagle Mountain to see Jon's cousin and her fam.



 Grandma Redd-Fox's funeral in St. George. Glad we could be there in between moving!


 We made it to AZ! Stayed the night in Flagstaff and then to Goodyear.


Our new house!!

 The van came the next day.




 Carrie had an interview for a part-time editing/writing position at ASU journalism/AZ PBS. They offered it to her, but she decided to stay home instead of commuting downtown.


 Welcome in Primary!


 Uncle Blaine came over to help install fans.

We started "homeschool" for the last month of school. This was a math lesson of some sort.


Quoteable Sniders:

I wouldn’t have worn mascara to church today if I knew you and Carrie Sniderwere going to make me cry with your talks. I’m going to miss you guys so much. --Trisha

My sweet Justin boy was crying tonight. 
Me: What's wrong, buddy? 
Justin: I wish I didn't break my bone. 
Me: Does it hurt? 
Justin: *Nods*
Me: Does your bone hurt, or does your heart hurt?
Justin: My heart hurts.
Me: Me too.


Brynn saw her first-ever spider the other day. (There aren't a lot of bugs here in cold eastern Idaho.) Brynn had a meltdown. She won't quit talking about it. Now I'm worried...


Last night while I was sitting in the living room....

Me: Justin! Keep sweeping the floor. There are still crumbs under the dining table.
Justin: How can you see them through the couch???
Me: I have x-ray vision. When you become a mom you get x-ray vision. 
Justin: WHAT? I don't ever get to have x-ray vision??!!!
Me: Nope. But dads get different super powers.
Justin: Which ones?
Me: I don't know. Ask dad.
Justin. TELEKINESIS???
Me: Sure. You get telekinesis.
Justin: Because on this one episode of Pokemon, blah blah, telekinesis, blah blah...
Me: .....

Brynn came upstairs and yelled, “Mom! I want you to make cookies! With sugar!!!” Now she’s opening junk mail and saying, “Dear Brynn... Dear Brynn.” 


No comments: