Brynn is planning out Emmett's snacks for the week.
Dallin's soccer practices are right by a school with this awesome playground.
Zoob crown!
My brother Conrad had a thing at BYU-Idaho, so he and his family came for a weekend. Most of the kids stayed at our house all day. We had a BLAST!
I got to spend a long weekend in Arizona with my BFF from high school, Jen! I love this girl! We had an amazing time.
We SHOPPED at these super cool stores.
Hot yoga. Oh My Gosh.
I ask Dallin to rake the leaves and this is what happens.
Painting little pumpkins.
WWII Pilot.
Princess ballerina fairy.
Ladybug.
Royal alien.
Quotable Sniders
The good news is, we believe we have found the cause of my migraines. The bad news is, they are caused by anxiety and stress. SO.... how do you eliminate that? lol
That moment when you buy a new gas stove for the kitchen and you get home and your kitchen isn’t plumbed for gas.
I'm heading to AZ in a few to see my BFF.
....What does this mean?
BFF: "Carrie! Arrive hungry. Also, sleep on the plane."
No comments:
Post a Comment