Friday, March 31, 2017

March 2017



Jon's birthday feast!


Birthday cookie!


 Daddy is the pest???



 We got a dog! Emmett is a little sweetie.


 He loves the kids, and he loves being outside!


Dallin got his arrow of light!

 Justin got his Bobcat.



Meeting Fablehaven author Brandon Mull.


 What a great season! Dallin did his first indoor soccer season this winter. The last game was outside due to a power outage. He had a great team!





 Spring break! The kids and I went to Fruitland and Boise. Cousins!!!






 I got a little crazy putting more and more pictures on the wall.





Quotable Sniders

It's time to guess which Snider kid had what today:
bloody nose
bike wreck
gluten reaction
general all day bossy-ness
watched while the dog ate through its leash
had zero warnings at school today
#SniderKids


When your 2-year-old pukes on you in a semi-public place, so you take her clothes off and put them in a plastic bag, and then she takes her diaper off and she says, "Hey, let's go swimming!" And she cries and cries because you're not going swimming right that second. As a parent, you just lie and say, "Let's go home and get your swimming suit!" #AdventuresofBrynn

Campfire, dirt, my 90-something gpa, tumbleweeds, silly aunts, exploring the old farm grounds, watching the crop duster, laughing at my dad's jokes, eating my mom's food, shopping with my sister Vanessa, watching my happy children play until they fall over... must be spring break in my hometown. Just wish Jon was here! #FarmLife

Am I the only one who didn't like the book The Shack? Just could not connect with that plot at all.

All morning, my 2-year-old...
As I made the bed. "Good job, mommy!"
As I washed the dishes, "Good job, mommy!"
As I changed her diaper, "Good job, mommy!"
:) #AdventuresofBrynn


I didn't cry at Parent-Teacher Conferences today, or when I got a flat tire, or when Brynn dropped her diaper in the parking lot. Instead, I laughed... a lot. Maybe in the crazy a lot category. #Srsly

My Justin boy added "crumple and hide my spelling list in the cup holder of the car so I don't have to study it" to our growing game of "What Will Justin Do Next." #Hellllp #GooberJustin


No comments: