That moment when you have to chase your 2 year old down in the play area, because she stripped down to her diaper.
Spring was here! Then it wasn't.
Justin's first Pinewood Derby!!! He got in 5th place.
Sleeping beauties.
Yep. In shorts.
Brynn looooooves pickles.
Jump over your sister time!
Sydney used a drawer as the backdrop for her Lambie's ballet performance.
Once this finally came from Amazon, we could return the library version. Brynn sleeps with it every night.
This girl....
Quotable Sniders
What do toddlers hate? Because that is what I need to put in my purse so Miss Brynn will quit going through it....
Idaho boys be like..... winter on top, summer on bottom. #DallinSmartyPants
Justin (8) has problems with sneaking toys and other non-school things to school. Today Carrie checked his pockets, but the teacher still confiscated several things. How did he get them to school? In his shoes!!! #bootlegger
Have you ever had paella? It's a popular dish in Spain. We had some last summer in Barcelona. Jon made it for dinner tonight. It is very tasty and naturally gluten free and dairy free! Also super easy.
It is so satisfying to tell the Dish Network sales person at Walmart, "My husband works for Cable One... I get free cable." Beat that!
Everyday is Valentine's Day and/or an adventure with this guy. Thirteen years ago today we got engaged... the rest is history!
There I was, on a client call talking about his book, all professional... and then I stepped on an open GoGurt, which then proceeded to splurt out onto the carpet. #GlamMom
The x-ray doctor told me I have arthritis, but two other doctors told me I don't. So... there is this hip/back pain still happening. Pretty sure it's muscular, and pretty sure it is me tensing up anytime I have stress. Anyone know how to remove stress? Anyone, anyone? #4kids #toomanyclients
Me: Maybe we can make popcorn. We just have a thing of kernels.
Dallin: Yah! We can put a stick of butter in a pan on the stove and then put the kernels in.
Me: A whole stick of butter? That's a lot of butter!
Dallin: THAT'S THE POINT MOM.
lol #DallinSmartyPants
Apparently someone with a phone number very close to mine lives in Blackfoot, Idaho, and really likes Little Caesars Pizza, Maverick, and plumbers who call back at 1 a.m.
What are you doing for spring break? Is there a warm place???
Tonight during scripture reading, we read about Moses smiting the rock and water coming out.
Me: Would you do that if God told you to, Justin?
Justin: Um YES!
Jon: Moses made the first water fountain!
#GeekyMormons
On the phone with my dad, wishing him a happy birthday... "So, do you feel 68, dad?"
"Yes, I always keep my house set at 68."
His humor knows no bounds.
Sydney (age 6): Hey mom, do you have one of those white dresses? You know, that you wore at your wedding?
Me: A wedding dress?
Sydney: Yeah! You should wear that to church. #SweetieSydney
Me: A wedding dress?
Sydney: Yeah! You should wear that to church. #SweetieSydney



No comments:
Post a Comment