Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 2017


Silly sisters! Brynn sometimes hops into Sydney's bed. 



So much giggling.


"Shoulders? Shoulders?"

SNOW. It just won't stop. 




Quotable Sniders

Jan 24th
Our kids have had one "Wind Chill" day this winter (when it gets below -15 degrees). Today is their first ever snow day in Idaho!

Jon: What did you learn in Spanish today?
Sydney(6): We learned the new word, mariposa, it means butterfly.
Justin(8): Mariposa isn't a new word, it has been around for years!

You might think getting online quotes to various insurance companies is a good idea... until they won't quit calling and sending crap in the mail!

Ummm where has Zenni Optical been all my life? Only $15 for frames and lenses. #yahooooo

Our 8-year-old Justin has an idea ... airplanes with retractable snowplows. "They could plow while they are taking off, then the plow would go back inside the plane. I'm going to invent it."

When I was in middle school, I used to get these art museum fliers in the mail. I would cut out all this artist's (James C. Christensen)
images and tape them on my bedroom wall. My mother noticed them and said, "James?? He was my babysitter in California!" Our family has collected his art ever since. So sad he died today.

Inception + mystic magic + surprising amount of humor + Benedict Cumberbatch = Dr. Strange

Right after the opening prayer at church Brynn yells, "Yayy Jesus!"

No comments: