Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February 2012

A typical dinner.... Jon works late these days.

It snows a ton, the plow comes by and.... time to shovel the sidewalk!

Akkk!


My cutie pie.




Quotable Sniders

I videotaped my kids playing today, because I want to remember forever how cute they are.

The other day I learned Dallin has been taking an extra pair of gloves everyday to school for his Kindergarten friend to borrow. He is so sweet. :)

Editing manuscripts, answering emails, changing diapers, feeding babies, writing stories, washing dishes.... this is my morning most every day!

Going to try making homemade laundry detergent today... wish me luck.

Downton Abbey didn't resolve my headache.... maybe I should watch another episode just to make sure?

Today, I believe in zombies, because I am a zombie.

Hey Carrie, I have a joke for you. How did the hipster burn his hand? He tried to change the lightbulb before it was cool. hahah!

We had so much fun last night at the church. The youth did Scripture Charades. Then the adults tried to stump them by doing the story of the 10 lepers. But the youth figured it out pretty quickly. I guess we were convincing lepers!

"Mom, those are your candies." --Dallin pointing to Cadbury mini eggs at the store. Oh how I love Easter and its candy!

Jon Snider was telling me about the season finale of Glee and in my mind I was like "Blah blah blah" like those teachers on Charlie Brown.

You know your 3-year-old has watched too much Spongebob when he randomly shouts at the playground: Customers!!! Crabby patty, coming right up! Double crabby patty, here you go!

Jon put The Fugitive in the DVD player and I bet him $50 he would fall asleep within 15 minutes. He fell asleep and I said, "HA!" So he stopped the DVD and sure enough.... 14 minutes and 59 seconds on the dot. :)

I finally put away our toaster. We never use it since Justin is gluten free. Now the crock pot sits in its place!

My favorite past time is when everyone is home hanging out. Today Jon and I were sitting on the couches while the three crazies ran around being silly. I love it!

Yeahhh! Cupcake Wars is back on hulu! ..... Ok that was sorta sad. LOL.

I don't know why people don't like going to the dentist. I love that "just had a cleaning" feeling.

Visiting teaching is always an adventure with Esther Carrillo! :)

First ebook I read on my Kindle Fire... Perilous. It is still free for another day or two (free as an ebook). It was really good! Ended on a cliff-hanger.

My Kindle Fire came!!! Woot! Thanks to my generous boss for sending it to me. A perk of working for a publishing company. :)

Sydney's dentist is using her case for a presentation. She is a student at U of W and will be showing slides of Sydney's teeth!

For mutual tonight we spoke in British accents. Somehow it made decorating Valentine cookies more regal.

Justin (age 3): Mom I'm scared! Me: Of what? Justin: Aliens! Me: Have you seen any around lately? Justin: No.

Just filed our taxes! Bring on the $$!

Dallin got his first report card. He did great! He does need to work on following directions, which I already knew from personal experience.....

Do I have to pay royalties if I type "Super Bowl" on Facebook???

Six years ago today our baby Dallin was born! He wasn't supposed to come until March, but mommy had pre-eclampsia and so Dallin had to come 6 weeks early. He spent 10 days in the NICU. Our lives were never the same! We love our silly little guy!

No comments: