So here we are in January, finally celebrating. She is now a 1 year old!!
The Cambpells came to visit, so we all gathered at the Watinks' house. Sydney, Korben, and Abbey all recently turned 1.
I also got to fly to Phoenix and visit my best friend Jen!
Quotable Sniders
Redbox Recommendation: Larry Crowne. Cut romantic comedy. Story was a little disjointed here and there, but the characters were extremely likeable and Tom Hands and Julia Roberts were fun together.
I'm sorry my dad was in your spot at church today. Sorry to hear about Syd! I hope you both feel better soon.
“Be faithful and diligent in keeping the commandments of God, and I will encircle thee in the arms of my love” (D&C 6:20).
Prayers for Sydney. Poor little kid got her teeth knocked around. She is fine, but they might need to reset her teeth. Heading to the dentist!
Our little Sydney is 13 months old today!
Dipping almonds in Nutella. That's healthy, right?
Sydney just mastered turn the pages of a book. Now she wants to turn every page in every book. It's so cute... she'll turn a page, then pat it down so it stays. LOL
Jon Snider is watching Apollo 18 -- it sounds really weird. Personally, I think he should be working on his Honey Do list!!! ;)
I counted shoveling snow as my exercise for today. Especially the nasty stuff the plow dumped on our sidewalk!
Enjoyed some gluten free cornbread and homemade chili tonight, courtesy of Rhonda Wilks! You rock lady!
I walked Dallin to school so he could tell his kids someday: "I walked to school in a foot of snow....."
Forecast for tomorrow - Ice Pellets. What??!
Just came back from an awesome, relaxed and fun filled weekend with Jen Nicomedes! I was excited to kiss my babies and be a mommy again. Though I think a break like that is a must from time to time.
Leaving on a jet plane in a few hours to see my girl Jen Nicomedes!!! WOOOT!
At Dallin's school... someone set fire to the library over Christmas break.
Finally more content with life. It's like a switch that flips when my babies turn 1 -- somehow things slow down a little bit.
I have never tried Zumba.
I heard All Apologies by Nirvana on the radio and it brought back all sorts of nostalgia.
Today's "feels like" temperature = March!!! It's so nice!
I am in a zombie-like state... was up with Dallin & Justin all night nursing their pukiness. Yakkkk!
I haven't puked since 2:30am. This is good news! Maybe I can keep something down today.
Literally rang in 2012 vomiting.... I guess I caught the virus going around. Yakkkk!

No comments:
Post a Comment