Never a dull moment at the Snider house.
We took the kids to walk by the river to make them tired.
Sydney helped me shop.
I took the 3 older kids to Art on the River while grandma stayed home with Brynn.
Brynn won't stop doing this.
Justin turned 7!!!
We let the kids camp in the backyard.
Dallin took this awesome photo of Brynn.
The boys started school!
We took a day and went to Fall Creek Falls in the Swan Valley. The best view was ON the river. So Jon and the boys climbed down in the falls.
We spotted a moose and her baby on the way to the falls!
Getting square ice cream.
Quoteable Sniders
If you were Sydney's glasses, where would you be? (I am bribing my kids with candy to look for them..... sigh.)
It's only 9am and I have.... (list is too long). #Motherhood
Me: So I have all these scarves and wintery things, because my birthday is in December!!!
Random Guy: Ohhhh I know. I feel your pain.
"Mom! Can you print the Periodic Table so we can play a game called Elements? I don't want to be a gas because they float...." #ScienceNerds
Eye doc to me: We recommend the special "thin" lenses since your prescription would make them so thick...
Eye doc to both of my boys: Your eyes are perfect (obviously they take after Jon)!
"Mom, what's radioactive?" #ImagineDragons
Because I am graceful and that chair came out of nowhere.... pretty sure my pinky toe is broken (plus my brother in law doc did a text photo diagnosis). Jon is sure amputation is happening..
"Do you want to put your clothes away, or do you want me to find a farm so you can shovel manure?" #FarmGirlMom
Last night I had about five dreams, and my library book kept showing up in all of them. I guess I should get to reading it!
Baby Brynn has learned to say Justin's name.... since that is the most spoken word in our house. smile emoticon She even has the voice intonation down.
Who else has ever brought the WRONG KID to soccer practice? Gaahhhhh #soccermomproblems
Without fail.... I sit on the couch with my laptop to start editing a manuscript and our weird CAT plops herself behind my head and swishes her tail on my face and gives herself a bath. Gahhhh
Justin: Let's play snakes vs babies!
Me: .................


No comments:
Post a Comment