This month the boys had Spring Break, so we played a lot! We visited goats at the Jenkins house, walked by the river/temple, painted, and made a volcano. And just when you think winter is over.... BAM! It snows.
Quotable Sniders
While watching The Walking Dead finale.... "Where are all the cats?" --Jon
Saw my wonderful old Yakima friend Aimee Jackson at the temple on Saturday. We are both prego and our due dates are close.... so we compared bellies. :)
Spring Break Day 4: The kids are making a pillow+blanket fort in the basement while mommy rests. Thank heavens.
All three of our kids are running laps around and around the yard.... how long should I let them go before I call them in for dinner?
When I was a kid, I hated spring break... it meant more farm chores! Hmmm maybe I should make my kids do a bunch of chores....
Not sure if my belly can stretch any further..... 9 weeks until baby's due date!!
Dallin is always in "building mode." Yesterday he drew schematics to build an Angry Bird Go-cart.
Justin: "I wish I was a cup so I could see the inside of the dishwasher when it's on." Instead we watched a go-pro in a dishwasher on YouTube. "It's like a car wash!"
Passed the 2-hr glucose test AND the Idaho driver's test. Woot woot! Nice to know my brain and body still function ok.
Getting a baby doll off the roof... a regular Sunday morning around here.
I think the baby in my belly heard me tell my mom, "She isn't as active as Sydney was...." Apparently she is taking it as a challenge! Also, we need girl names.
Kids are home from school and get to watch a little TV.... what do they pick? Rehab Addict. Says Dallin: "We used to fix our old house in Yakima."
Parent/Teacher Conferences last night... Dallin: He's happy, smart... and talks too much. Justin: He's happy, smart.... and likes to be sneaky.
The part of my pregnancy where I crave peanut butter & jelly sandwiches fortnightly. Seriously.... it's weird.
Watching Dallin and Justin play Monopoly Junior is like watching Donald Trump play a laughing hyena.
After telling him 10x to get out of the tree.... Justin fell out and ran into the house screaming. Thankfully nothing was broken. However, he still thinks the odds are in his favor. (But mom, I climbed the tree so many other times and didn't fall out.....)
Me: What were you saying? Justin (age 5): Oh I was just talking to myself.
My body is telling me quite loudly that this "better be the last baby, you old lady!" ... Back to bed for the day.
Justin: Where is mom? Jon: She's in our room, resting. Leave her alone. Justin: But we NEEEED her! Everyday! *sigh
One year ago (starting at 4am to be exact) Jon Snider spent 8 days in the hospital with a really bad case of pneumonia. We got through that week thanks to wonderful medical professionals, medicine, family, friends, and a loving Heavenly Father. It wasn't the best way to celebrate his birthday.... here's to a much better birthday in 2014, honey!
Dallin (2nd grade): At our school in Idaho Falls, in the cafeteria they make us be quiet. At our school in Yakima we could be loud.
No comments:
Post a Comment