He flew back into Salt Lake City, so we drove down and picked him up. It was our kids' first visit to Temple Square!
Jon had actually flown in the night before, so he stayed with his cousin Margo and her family. Here is little Sydney with their daughter, Abbey.
Here are some other highlights from April 2014:
| Easter! We collect eggs from my friend's mom's house in Ammon, Idaho. |
| We got a Bananagram Game. Sydney says this spells "Daddy." |
| The kids got a hold of the camera. |
| The boys are reading Sketch Monsters, which was illustrated by a guy I went to high school with. |
![]() |
| Sydney and her new friend Kambrie. |
Sydney: I'm a big girl!
Justin: Yep. You are bigger than paper. (Gets out piece of paper and holds it up next to her.)
How do you know what season it is in Eastern Idaho? (Hint: this is a trick question.)
I keep having dreams that I still have one year left of college... eeek! I swear I finished 12 years ago....
Eating solid foods again... was finally able to get more than 30 minutes of sleep... and feeling extremely grateful to have a wonderful husband who took good care of me.
Flu + pregnancy + braxton hicks + up all night + Popsicle and water diet
Still waiting for the grocery stores to bring me all their leftover Cadbury mini eggs.....
We gotta work on Sydney's Easter Egg hunting technique. She stops at each egg and opens it and just puts the candy in her basket, while the other kids rush past grabbing everything in sight.... how is there supposed to be enough candy to share with me??
Surprised that grocery shopping didn't put me into labor. #gahhh
Hearing my kids whine about having to do chores makes me smile (is that weird?). If they whine too much, I launch into "believe me, vacuuming out the car is much easier than shoveling cow manure."
Jon and I have been married almost 10 years... and last night he revealed to me that he's never seen the movie Labyrinth! It's like I don't even know him!!
Reached the 34 1/2 weeks mark.... which is how far along I was when Dallin was born! Always glad to go past that point. Doc said my blood pressure is good, the baby's heartbeat is good, and baby is head down.
Dallin and Justin are now 1-1 with giving each other head gashes. *Sigh* Thankfully no ER or stitches needed. Oh brothers.....
If someone could invent a contraption that holds my baby belly up and has rollers ... sorta like an old lady walker except for the belly only.... that would be great.
Our little Sydney went from a crib to the twin bed no problem... now she is almost completely potty trained. Thank heavens!
The box of Triscuits has taken up permanent residence next to my bed. I am now 33 weeks along and feeling nauseous.... at night!
What makes a 3-year-old think, "Today I'm going to collect every cup in the house and fill them with water..." ?
Jon's been asking me for months if I want a new cell phone... I always say no. But he went ahead and ordered one for me anyway. I think it has something to do with the fact that all the letters are indecernable on my keypad and so my texts to him don't make sense. Thanks for the new phone, honey!
I am 32 weeks along and my blood pressure (top number) is in the 120s... without aspirin! This has never happened. Very happy!!
While watching The Walking Dead finale.... "Where are all the cats?" --Jon
Saw my wonderful old Yakima friend Aimee Jackson at the temple on Saturday. We are both prego and our due dates are close.... so we compared bellies.



No comments:
Post a Comment