Monday, June 30, 2014

June 2014

Baby Blessing! On June 1st Jon blessed baby Brynn Lee Snider.

Grandma Sharon Snider and Conrad & Sarah Kennington's family came. It was wonderful!

Here she is wearing a dress made by Sharon's grandma. Isn't it pretty?








Also in June, Jon took the boys to the Fathers & Son Campout. 







Quotable Sniders

Sydney (age 3, running around with a cape): I'm Elsa. Don't shut me out. Stay away from me, Anna!
*Maybe we need to turn off Frozen for a while.*

Dallin is at science camp. I told him to not talk too much, but... heh. He gets really excited about science.

Confessed to Jon that I don't know the secret to really great chocolate chip cookies. He took the bait and is out buying ingredients to make them himself.

My 5 and 3 year olds have acclimated to the local cooler weather.... so much so that even when it is finally WARM, they've been playing "wintertime" where they put on their winter hats and gloves and pretend to throw snowballs at each other.

My thyroid test came back normal. So far so good! Crossing fingers that I don't get a post partum thyroid condition again.

In the middle of church, overhead in our pew and all the pews around us: "My tooooth! My tooth came out!" Ahh Justin. Can't even lose his teeth quietly.

I guess I still got it.... teenagers are still yelling "Heyyyyy" at me while I drive around in my minivan. lol

Books from the library today = 99% Dinosaurs, 1% Fancy Nancy

My kids think they are getting away with something when they "steal" fruit from the fridge. They even hide apples and strawberries around the house because they think I will catch them. HA! Joke's on them.

Sydney (age 3): Dallin, Dallin! Come here!! (With her Doc McStuffins' doctor bag....)
Dallin (age 8): No Sydney, I already had two check ups today.

Dinnertime entertainment: my kids ages 8 and under making up nonsensical Knock Knock jokes while I roll my eyes. (Most of the "jokes" have to do with exploding.)

Day 1 & 2 of summer vacation.... the three older kids coughing and fevering while eating grapes and popsicles.

Last day of school!!! (Did I say that in an excited voice or a panicked voice??)

Justin (age 5): My favorite babies are baby Jesus and baby Brynn.

Finally found one of three binkies in the house... it's a miracle!

I woke up from a nap to find a stinkin' MAGPIE flying in my dining room. That scream you heard... that was me. After banging itself on the sliding door, it finally showed its way out. *phew

No comments: