Bucket List! I've been wanting to see Dave Matthews Band plat at the Gorge for a long time. I won two tickets! Jon and I went and had a blast.
Our yearly tradition! The Central Washington Sate Fair!
Sharon: Justin? Where is Justin??
Justin: Grandma, I'm right here, holding your hand.
Quotable Sniders
As I banished my kids to the basement to "play with each other" Dallin says.... "Hmmmphh I can't believe I have to PLAY all the time!!!" LOL poooor kid.
My kids are running around playing in 60-degree weather.... they think it's "too hot" for a jacket. Are kids superheros?
Reffing the kids while they clean their room zapped all my energy.... I tagged Jon in and it doesn't sound like anyone is winning yet. :S
Jon Snider found this nature show about koala bears, and Sydney won't stop giggling at them.
Just interviewed a local helicopter company that helped with aerial filming for the first Twilight movie. Pretty cool!
Me-- What is that smell? Hey Dallin smell Justin's feet... what do they smell like? Justin-- Candy.
Have you ever had to use your 72-hr emergency kit? I am giving a short talk and want a personal story as motivation.....
I was so sad today to leave my parents and the house & farm where I grew up ..... It is very bittersweet that they will be serving as senior couple missionaries for our church in Chile! We won't "see" them in person for two years, but will love seeing photos and reading of their adventures. They will no doubt work hard and have a huge impact on the people there. Good luck mom & dad!
The end of the movie Far and Away gets me every time! *sniffle*
Random 6-year-old girl at the school... "I know where you live!" Uhhhh... what? Ok well probably everyone in Yakima knows where we live (being on a busy street and all), but it's still creepy.
Today I interviewed a 92-year-old who had battled cancer, had part of his lung removed, and yet still does karate every week and a whole list of other things including helping to save other people's lives. "You are never too old." So inspiring.
Each of my children have already cried today: Dallin because I wouldn't let him bring a tennis ball to school, Justin because I hid his favorite red shorts (that he tries to wear everyday), and Sydney because I won't get her milk until she says please (going on 20 minutes now).
Jon Snider and I are watching The Emperor's New Groove.... without the kids. "Wrong levvvvverrrrr!"
Jon and I stayed up late watching "segway fail" compilation videos on YouTube. I literally laughed until I cried.
One of my darling children got into the box of Ziploc bags and put one plastic fork into each. *What does this mean?* A. My child is messing with my head. B. My child needs a psychiatric evaluation. or C. My child is some kind of genius.
One project down.... onto the next project. Thus is the life of a freelance writer/editor.
Jon Snider just finished performing virtual knee replacement surgery online. "Are you sure this isn't the first time you've done this?" The website guy was impressed. lol
"Payton told me that I am his best friend." Justin (age 5). So glad my little kindergartener is making it on the playground!
"I wish gold was on trees. Like money gold." --Justin (age 5)
"Can we live in this house for forever? Because I love our big yard." --Dallin
How do you get your little kids to get ready to go somewhere in a semi-timely manner... without wanting to call in the National Guard?
Today I officially became a soccer mom.... probably until Dallin graduates high school! I may be biased, but I think he's a natural. The Eagles are 1-0 for the season so far!
Plant sale = two hydrangeas for the front of my house. So happppy!
I miss the dry heat. Thunderstorm, please hurry up and do your thing and take the mugginess with you!
I am sooooo far behind on the TV show Castle. Can someone summarize the last 5 episodes?
Grey Street..... best song to end the show! Thanks Dave Matthews!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment