Justin, Dallin, Athena, Austin, Carson
Sydney, Bennett, Anna
Quotable Sniders
Measuring and pricing for a new OVEN! I haven't been able to bake anything in a month (cook top still worked). We had tried replacing the heating element in the old oven, but it already went out again. She's ready to head over to appliance heaven.
All of a sudden, 2-year-old Sydney started saying the entire dinner prayer by herself, then finished with a dramatic "amen!" ... her arms outstretched, like she had just finished singing on Broadway.
Jon and I were humbled to make four videos for our stake Relief Society Conference (the church ladies in our region). They are about very inspiring local people. Video 1
Selah Stake friends -- don't forget the Relief Society Conference tomorrow at 10am!! Jon and I made videos that will be played. If you can't go, I can give you the links later.
I've been trying to lose weight the last few weeks, and the scale wasn't tipping. Come to find out, spinach was the culprit. Yes, spinach! (It was causing inflammation and messing with my thyroid.) Once I cut out spinach, I lost 2 lbs in two days. Thanks, Patty Redd Kennington for recommending the book The Plan! (It tells which foods are highly reactive.)
Jon Snider supports me in everything I do. It's so nice to know there is always someone who's got my back. And since we both work in media, he always understands my frustrations!
Apparently "Boo-yeahh!!" is cool among first graders... Dallin says it 100x a day.
My 4-year-old is banished until he is 30.
No TV - No Kindle - No Friends Day.... that's what happens when you cross mom.
Patty Redd Kennington:Have you tried buckwheat flour with Justin? I tried making cookies with only one switch--buckwheat flour instead of wheat flour--pretty comparable in flavor, and no gluten, no problem! It's good in pancakes etc.
Parent-teacher conference today: "Dallin is doing great.... he is happy ALL the time."
One minute he's impersonating Mr. Rogers, the next minute he's in full Javier (Les Mis) singing mode. That is my never-a-dull-moment life with Jon Snider. :)
Still sore from two days of yoga this week... just learned I've been going to their easiest class. You call that easy????!
The new pizza place across the street from our house also has gluten free pizzas! Woot woot! Sharky's Pizza Shack
Internal dialogue... (Justin, age 4) "I know, I know! I'll put every single toy I own in a huge pile in the hallway... yes!!"
Yoga hangover = I am sore from head to toe.
Trying out Yoga Hot Spot in Yakima for the next two weeks!
Heading back to Yak! What a relaxing spring break. Now to real life again... :)
Oz the Great and Powerful -- very entertaining and at times quite funny -- other times very cheesy and some characters were unconvincing. Still, a great time with my sister Vanessa Kennington Christenson!
The kids watched the cows being milked, they checked out the baby calves, rode on the 4-wheeler with grandpa, dug in the dirt... they are in heaven!


















No comments:
Post a Comment