Snider Girl Cousin Craft Time!
Ashlin, Whitley, Freya, Savannah, Sydney
Quotable Sniders
I just conked heads with my 3 year old. Holy mama his head is HARD!!! I
It's that time of year, when the world falls in love. Ev'ry song you hear seems to say, "Merry Christmas, may your New Year dreams come true."
This week I am thankful for good food, time off, Netflix, modern medicine, modern communication, Christmas decorations, and naps.
My boys won't quit fighting! Happy holidays!
This week I am thankful for: prayer, the scriptures, modern revelation, a living prophet, the atonement, and Jesus Christ.
All day I kept smelling Syd barf. When I got home I found a small glob of it on my shirt. I chucked the shirt into the laundry, changed into my happy Sunday afternoon costume (pajamas and a sweatshirt)...but continued to catch the occasional whiff of baby puke. Then, 10 minutes ago while brushing my teeth, I glimpsed in the mirror a fairly large patch of dried Syd barf in my hair. I love holding my buddy girl during Sunday school, but I'm afraid I'm going to need to start wearing a hairnet while doing so.
Jon Snider is on his way back from Vancouver!! :)
Workout for today: shoveling snow. I don't even want to think about how many feet of sidewalk is in front of our property!
Here turkey turkey turkey.......
I like snow. I like to eat it. --Justin (age 3)
I used to like snow when I was little... when it was a wonderful wonderland of unlimited sledding rides... then I grew up and had to drive a car in it... with other adults who don't like driving in snow.... booo.
Either Dallin cheated on the hearing test, or he has an on/off switch that he turns to OFF when he comes home.....
This week I am thankful for: digital cameras, fall leaves, my crock pot, Visiting Teachers, hot running water, and diapers.
Jon Snider made me help him load our coach into the van to bring to the apple orchard for our family photos this morning. I complained, but I think they will look cute! Thanks Jackie Watanabe for taking them. You can count it as your workout for today. :)
Kids are in bed and Jon is still at work! I might do something crazy like clean or go to bed.
Veterans are heroes. I love Veterans Day. --Dallin
I have a million manuscripts to work on, but the couch sure looks comfy....
Since it's already the 7th day of November, I am listing 7 things I am thankful for: Jon, Dallin, Justin, Sydney, our house, our jobs, and the Gospel.
Jon Snider is out buying new pillows. It reminds me of Mike Myers in a Scottish accent.... "Heeeeead! Pants! Now!...... Look at that noggin'! It's a virtual planatoid! He's gonna cry himself to sleep tonight on his wee pillow...."
Please get your monster truck out of the raisins! --me to my 3 year old
Going to bed at 9pm is awesome! But still being tired all day is not.
Squidward: Where are those Krabby Patties? Spongebob: You can't rush perfection. Squidward: I'm not rushing perfection, I'm rushing YOU.
And now 2011 has turned into the year of the Snider sickies. Post-partum thyroiditis, ear infection, shingles, chicken pox, flu, and now pink eye... lovely.


4 comments:
Ha ha, awesome!
I love the update. That is wonderful that you are feeling better. Huge hugs for all your sweethearts. We miss you guys tons.
I don't know which item I'm most excited about, but there are several! I'm really glad that your thyroid is behaving, losing weight is fantastic, and I'm glad you're having a wonderful holiday season thus far!
No wonder you are tired. It makes me tired reading about it.
Post a Comment