Monday, October 31, 2011

October 2011

Fall means Halloween and apple cider!

The kids even got to help throw apples in the hopper this year.






Quotable Sniders

Avoid 24th! It's a parking lot!

Gluten free people -- which Halloween candy are bad? We are finding the hard way that Justin is eating something he shouldn't..... sometimes we have the little pieces from a big bag, so they don't list the ingredients on the package.

Booked a flight to Phoenix, AZ to see Jen Nicomedes!! Woot woot!

Ok you script writers for the new Transformers movie... we need to have a chat about basic storytelling, flow, and leaving out stuff that doesn't pertain to the plot. *Sigh*

If I eat a salty lunch, shouldn't I balance it with something sugary?

Tonight we carved pumpkins, watched It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, drank fresh-pressed cider, and ate roasted pumpkin seeds.

Thanks to my children, I am doing my part to support the banana plantations in Ecuador! Which, thanks to Jon Snider, I have seen in person. :)

I am adding some Adam Levine to my Grooveshark. Yes, that's right.

The older I get, the more I realize I'm barely pulling off this thing called Life. And somehow, that is perfectly ok.

Yakima 3rd Ward Ladies... don't forget the VT activity on Thursday. I will be performing in a little play.... sure to make you giggle!

How to Throw a Garden Party -- always announce your guests and don't forget closing ceremonies!

I had a dream that I won $10,000 at some bar in Wapato! lol

We watch TV and go to bed and change a diaper! La la la! Motorcycle!!! I look outside!! We wake up! Ahhhhh! There's a monster! That's what I do! ---Justin (age 3) singing while baby Sydney claps.

My purple butterfly bushes have taken over the yard!!!

Thank you 30 Rock for putting season 5 up on Netflix!!!

It feels like this week has lasted a month.

The boys are watching an episode of Spongebob Squarepants... guess who is the voice of King Neptune? John O'Hurley!

General Conference = when Mormons stay home from "regular" church and listen to the prophet and apostles speak via satellite from Salt Lake City. Such awesome talks today! Especially about how parenting little kids is hard but how we should multiply and replenish the Earth anyway. :)

No comments: